• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Miui bugs on Poco F3 (Nova Launcher and display gesture)

Search This thread

osemoka

May 13, 2013
Bydgoszcz
You turn off and on your gonna reset all permissions and might break something software related. I am not going do it again. Maybe someone else would.
Break sth software related? Don't think so. I've been switching it couple of times and all good. Permissions - yes. They reset unfortunately.
hi,
i do not use gestures but for the recent apps and alternative launcher is my solution:
1. Select poco launcher as default.
2. restart phone
3. select your launcher.

this works until restarting phone

It worked for me either

Ninnix96

Aug 23, 2014
Rome
Xiaomi Poco F3
I use newest version of nova luncher prime and updated poco to 2.20.1.26. But it was working with the previous poco luncher version too. I disabled miui optimization, but I think it also worked with it enabled.
But if you turn off miui optimization - does it work then ?
Btw if I turn of miui optimization my icon pack replaces the icons on my device after reboot, which is good.Have anyone played with icons already?
For me with everything up-to-date and disabled miui optimizations, the on-screen gestures with nova launcher still do not work.

EduardoRdz

Jul 6, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
greetings to all.
I have managed to use nova launcher with gestures combining it with the FNG app to hide the navigation bar ... it is not the definitive solution but at the moment it is working for me, I hope and the data is useful.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

EduardoRdz

Jul 6, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
IMG_20210516_093858.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Miui is buggy. You can't install YouTube Vanced without turning off mi optimization. Once turn off I rather not turn on.

If you don't turn it back on you will find that you can't upload files to Gmail, to File share sites etc. Discord has no issues I don't know why. Then you turn back mi optimization (you only need turn off to install Vanced it will work with mi optimization turn on) it will reset all the permissions etc. Miui very troublesome this is my first Xiaomi/Poco phone I never used their phones before.
    Hi guys, since yesterday I got the Poco f3 8/256 gb, the device has two annoying problems both with the miui 12.0.1, and with an update today to 12.0.2. The first bug is the inability to use the gesture display, and take advantage of the whole screen. Up to the tutorial ok they work but as soon as you enable them they no longer work. So you are forced to use the Android keys. Another bug the recent apps menu doesn't work. I attach a screen, someone else to these problems? I have read that the first is on several xiaomi devices with android 11 and miui 12.

Screenshot_2021-04-12-13-04-04-295_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    You must update poco launcher and home botton work again
    Yes thanks, the update fixed recent and display gesture. Its a good trade off. But I hope they fix soon is hard to stay without nova for me.
    I use newest version of nova luncher prime and updated poco to 2.20.1.26. But it was working with the previous poco luncher version too. I disabled miui optimization, but I think it also worked with it enabled.