• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Miui "enhanced edition" discussion

Search This thread

r3sp

Dec 6, 2010
its smoother than the previous versions of miui, if someone like miui i can highly recommend it, battery like before

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
I'm curious..i'm user mi10t pro..and my firmware on 12.5.5..my question is..can i still get miui enhanced edition??
Check Xiaomi updater website if there is a newer version to be installed...

Idk , for me personally I'm only in for the performance mode toggle - if you can see it inside battery settings of security center just enable it and you should be good.

Rstment ^m^

Aug 19, 2018
Is performance mode locking screen to 120hz like that battery clear data trick?
Nope , miui is still trash because of that ...

There's literally no fix for that , I'm thinking of modifying the app that's in charge of handling that to remove all the locks on certain apps but I've still no idea how to remove drop to 60hz after not touching screen... If you remove the app you lose fast charging and usability of basically everything on the phone

bla33

Jan 2, 2019
Nope , miui is still trash because of that ...

There's literally no fix for that , I'm thinking of modifying the app that's in charge of handling that to remove all the locks on certain apps but I've still no idea how to remove drop to 60hz after not touching screen... If you remove the app you lose fast charging and usability of basically everything on the phone
yeah . that sucks. drops really kill smoothness of the phone. Im using it in 120hz all the time but dont know how long will that clear data thing work. i got used to 120hz+ displays over the years so i can really feel that stutter .
if i loose 1hr sot over it i dont realy care

Kimbaroth

This "enhanced edition" is just a bunch of lies, there's nothing new, the performance is exactly the same, no new features are added, this just generates a "placebo effect" in those who really believes that this really changes anything.

There are plenty of videos on youtube that demostrates this, and I also experienced this by myself.

Reactions: spirosun

Kodehawa

Sep 8, 2021
In 12.5.4/12.5.5, if you had green tint, go to brightness settings and disable the smoothen transitions option. It's enabled by default and fixes the tint issue (for me).

Make sure you change the brightness once.

Reactions: ApexPrime

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This "enhanced edition" is just a bunch of lies, there's nothing new, the performance is exactly the same, no new features are added, this just generates a "placebo effect" in those who really believes that this really changes anything.

There are plenty of videos on youtube that demostrates this, and I also experienced this by myself.
    In 12.5.4/12.5.5, if you had green tint, go to brightness settings and disable the smoothen transitions option. It's enabled by default and fixes the tint issue (for me).