Hey Speedo, I tried following steps to update but got long boot stuck
Hi, i will do a full rom, this update works for me, but maybe i did a mystake in script.Hey Speedo, I tried following steps to update but got long boot stuck
1. Downloaded the update
2. Pressed Install
3. Asked to reboot, pressed OK
4. Phone rebooted into recovery
5. Did Dalvik and cache wipe
6. Back, Install and selected OTAupdate from internal memory. Swiped to install
7. Successfully Installed the update.
9. Waited on rotating miui logo for about 30 minutes
10. Rebooted back into recovery by using volume button and power and Restored back to LineageOS
based on 7.2.28 but many changes ares dones now (using emuiB390 and Global rom for Nexus)
Not fixed : sim1 is on automatic mode,i use a placebo to show Network.
Fixed , need to set download provider to unlimited , switch data off , on again ... restart device and it finish to be OK
Second space (second user) works fine.
Guys don't update now, the update is failing and the phone will be stuck on boot logo!
* Your warranty is now void. * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, * and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * Please DO A BACKUP of your System and datas , then COPY it on your computer
Hi every body !!I had tried this rom in its original state (with Chinese bloatware etc) and all I can tell is that the battery is just like stock, and there was original camera app, so I think the original dev implemented some Huawei api into the rom.
This can be an idea to support the original camera app and having working zoom with Los. The best of both world, emui and Los
Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk