MIUI is a good rom

Search This thread

q542681248

Sep 4, 2012
MIUI is a good rom!why no one want to make it for SU660,SU660 is a good cell phone too
CM10 has already came out,is there anyone can make MIUI v4 for our SU660?(i had seen it in P990,but i can't find it now)
you are welcome

rugglez

Dec 30, 2011
Mushroom kingdom
MIUI is a good rom!why no one want to make it for SU660,SU660 is a good cell phone too
CM10 has already came out,is there anyone can make MIUI v4 for our SU660?(i had seen it in P990,but i can't find it now)
you are welcome

Try my MIUIv4 JB 2.11.30 ROM for P990 in combination with wkpark's CM10 patcher for SU660 and see if it works. Do take a nandroid backup before trying.
In case you are unable to locate the file wkpark is referring to in his instructions, it is located here. Download the latest "su660-cm-nightly-v0.xx.zip".
If this works for you, all credit goes to wkpark.

Last edited:

q542681248

Sep 4, 2012
Try my MIUIv4 JB 2.11.30 ROM for P990 in combination with wkpark's CM10 patcher for SU660 and see if it works. Do take a nandroid backup before trying.
In case you are unable to locate the file wkpark is referring to in his instructions, it is located here. Download the latest "su660-cm-nightly-v0.xx.zip".
If this works for you, all credit goes to wkpark.

unfortunately it doesn't work on my SU660,i have test su660-cm-nightly-v0.14.zip and su660-cm-nightly-v0.15a.zip,but after i finish flashing it in my device,after it turn on it always show com.android.phone doesn't work,i flash the fls in it ,but it doesn't work too.

rugglez

Dec 30, 2011
Mushroom kingdom
unfortunately it doesn't work on my SU660,i have test su660-cm-nightly-v0.14.zip and su660-cm-nightly-v0.15a.zip,but after i finish flashing it in my device,after it turn on it always show com.android.phone doesn't work,i flash the fls in it ,but it doesn't work too.

Make a full wipe and try the English only original version, not the Multilanguage version first. That also shows same problem?

q542681248

Sep 4, 2012
Make a full wipe and try the English only original version, not the Multilanguage version first. That also shows same problem?

i'm not good at english,so i don't want it shows english
what's more it shows the com.android.phone doesn't work before i choose the language
thank you very much .it's a good rom .but i can't use it,if you can fix it,that will be great!:good:
i think you can understand what i mean:p

rugglez

Dec 30, 2011
Mushroom kingdom
what's more it shows the com.android.phone doesn't work before i choose the language
thank you very much .it's a good rom .but i can't use it,if you can fix it,that will be great!:good:

Hello!
I made a quick test ROM for the SU660.
Here it is: download link

For use with old GB bootloader only.

This ROM was ported using CM10 patched by wkpark's nightly patcher as base.
It is a purely experimental, untested version and i'm not sure if it even boots up or not.
Instructions:

1. Backup
2. Format /system, wipe data
3. Flash ROM and gapps
4. Wipe cache, dalvik cache and reboot

Do not flash multilanguage zip or performance pack since I want to see how far this goes on the English version, before adding those.
Even if you are not comfortable with English/Chinese, give this a try just to test out what works, what crashes etc. (basic stuff like does it boot, crashes on boot, calls work or not)

And if it does not boot or crashes, a logcat would be useful.
This is only a test version, and be ready to restore backup after trying this out.

If this happens to work, multilanguage version(including Korean) will come after this.
Regards.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello!
    I made a quick test ROM for the SU660.
    Here it is: download link

For use with old GB bootloader only.

This ROM was ported using CM10 patched by wkpark's nightly patcher as base.
    It is a purely experimental, untested version and i'm not sure if it even boots up or not.
    Instructions:

1. Backup
    2. Format /system, wipe data
    3. Flash ROM and gapps
    4. Wipe cache, dalvik cache and reboot

Do not flash multilanguage zip or performance pack since I want to see how far this goes on the English version, before adding those.
    Even if you are not comfortable with English/Chinese, give this a try just to test out what works, what crashes etc. (basic stuff like does it boot, crashes on boot, calls work or not)

And if it does not boot or crashes, a logcat would be useful.
    This is only a test version, and be ready to restore backup after trying this out.

If this happens to work, multilanguage version(including Korean) will come after this.
    Regards.