General [MIUI] MIUI 13 based on Android 13 (Global/China)

Search This thread

trinadhchinna7

I have already tried out both on my 12 pro, right now I am not on android 13 and I don't have any ss but there should be a screen recording I will try to find it

In the global version, there are minor issues like
  • Notification shade and control center are not connected like when we swipe right/left from the control center or notification shade the other will be opened but now it is not the case,
  • when using dark mode some text in some notifications are not visible as their background stays white,
  • Play store becomes uncertified, Netflix is not available to be downloaded from play store, even if we install it through apk it won't stream content in HD, as it is not able to recognize Widevine L1 or Dolby vision
  • Phone reboots if you try to do heavy stuff like in my case I was downloading resources in mobile legends game then opened it as a floating window, playing some podcast in the background and at the same time running installing a test apk through adb, Phone got hot and just rebooted, nothing major though it was a one-time occurrence.
In Chinese version
  • As we all know No Play store but you can enable it after turning on google services from settings, I had to manually install google apk though
  • There is a new feature that asks for confirmation whenever we try sending SMS from any app which is not marked as default
    • so it will be like in my case I am from India and we use UPI apps which are similar to wallets but during the signup/initial registration app will send an SMS from our mobile to the NPCI server but its flow is getting broken by this new feature as it was asking confirmation every time and I wasn't able to login to my UPI accounts, I tried to disable that feature but I haven't found it anywhere.

trinadhchinna7

Yes, Android 13 for our Xiaomi 12 Pro devices

There are two builds (Global/CN) and they are recovery ROMs only (fastboot roms aren't released yet)

Download :

Xiaomi 12 Pro ChinaPublic BetaRecoveryV13.1.22.9.13.DEV13.05.7 GB2022-09-16Download
Xiaomi 12 Pro GlobalStable BetaRecoveryV13.0.4.0.TLBMIXM13.04.5 GB2022-08-15Download

Test and send ss if you can

find the recording here => Screen recording video link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, Android 13 for our Xiaomi 12 Pro devices

There are two builds (Global/CN) and they are recovery ROMs only (fastboot roms aren't released yet)

Download :

Xiaomi 12 Pro ChinaPublic BetaRecoveryV13.1.22.9.13.DEV13.05.7 GB2022-09-16Download
    Xiaomi 12 Pro GlobalStable BetaRecoveryV13.0.4.0.TLBMIXM13.04.5 GB2022-08-15Download

Test and send ss if you can