miui port rom for cool1

Search This thread

akinis09

Jul 20, 2013
ported miui8 rom from leeco le2 to coolpad cool1 by me.
a very big thanks to the developer of the rom @ycjeson
smooth and snappy
bug:
camera
wifi
i`ve tried all i could to fix those bugs but to no success as a noob and i hope someone could help in fixing those bugs.

Your warranty is now void
i or the developer will not be hold responsible if your phone get brick.
please ensure you backup your current rom through twrp recovery before flashing this rom.
download the rom to the root of your sd card and boot into twrp recovery by powering off your phone and wait for some seconds, boot into twrp recovery by pressing both power button and volume+ simultaneously for 10 to 15 seconds.
Backup your current rom in case something goes wrong, after you've successfully backup your rom now hit on the wipe button swipe to Factory reset, advance wipe and wipe system, cache and data. Haven't done that return back to the twrp home and press install zip and select the rom you place on the root of your SD card earlier and swipe to Install the rom , after successful installation of the rom flash MIUI fix file and SuperSU for root. hit on the reboot button and wait for approximately 10 minute to boot up.

rom: https://mega.nz/#!6ckjXbSQ!fujYahbXyNLxA8eKYcnvp7bBbm5-b8Ol-ka9xztEg8I
fix file: https://mega.nz/#!udljUIJD!o-4HzOFfQhVvTtIA3GWrd-zIdnqNyqJyqo9ukgD46Z8
root: https://mega.nz/#!vJkl3bwA!mSWzkXgkkCEAFoROPkCA5avvRESGCnU8h7-e00Ftblg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-01-00-777_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-01-00-777_com.android.settings.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 3,265
  • Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-01-37-781_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-01-37-781_com.miui.home.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 3,254
  • Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-02-03-460_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-02-03-460_com.miui.home.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 3,211
  • Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-01-18-748_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-18-16-01-18-748_com.android.settings.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 2,963
Last edited:

jayryan

Jan 26, 2017
Does the Finger Print sensor works in MIUI

Please be more specific of the bugs you find on miui of coolpad cool 1. I have read people saying EUI for coolpad cool 1 is better than MIUI. Some features doesn't work on Coolpad cool 1 of MIUI Rom.
1.How is the camera UI supporting the dual camera of cool1
2.Fingerprint scanner does work.?
3. I have read WIFI speed is less.
4. CPU power has been cut down to 1.2GHZ

akinis09

Jul 20, 2013
fingerprint scanner is working

Please be more specific of the bugs you find on miui of coolpad cool 1. I have read people saying EUI for coolpad cool 1 is better than MIUI. Some features doesn't work on Coolpad cool 1 of MIUI Rom.
1.How is the camera UI supporting the dual camera of cool1
2.Fingerprint scanner does work.?
3. I have read WIFI speed is less.
4. CPU power has been cut down to 1.2GHZ

Fingerprint scanner is working fine in this rom. ensure to flash the MIUI fix file after flashing the rim.
In this rom the CPU power is clock at 1.8, u can confirm it through the screen shot
Like I said in my above post, both camera and wifi are not working including the flashlight.
This rom is ported to this device by me and am a complete novice when it comes to compiling and decompiling of APK but I do believe some expert here could help in fixing those bugs

Ondipuli

Feb 23, 2014
TN
Very good try bro, i installed ur rom, it looks nice. If bug's are cleared then it'll be a great rom for cool 1
bugs: no sound, wifi camera.

Last edited:

Master-Master

Apr 4, 2017
first plz just tell me about bugs! is there any fix for them?and plz plz im not doing ETA just plz try to make a rom with pure android or just lineage os,thnx

akinis09

Jul 20, 2013
from which miui rom?

can i port a lineage os rom base on miui????????????my device is coolpad cool 1 and it has no custom rom but miui.if not which roms can i port?tyyyyy

Which miui ROM are you referring to as a base ROM? If you are referring to this rom as a base, I will urge you not to use this miui ROM as a base because its not stable and its still on a beta a beta phrase with bugs.
For now it is advisable to use EUI stock rom as a base ROM or better still download from here http://m.rom.7to.cn/romlist/coolpad-c106 as a base.
If I may ask from which device are you porting from?

akinis09

Jul 20, 2013
first plz just tell me about bugs! is there any fix for them?and plz plz im not doing ETA just plz try to make a rom with pure android or just lineage os,thnx

Presently I can neither port nor fix bugs because am stuck on the close beta JUI rom base on nougat (android 7) on my phone (cool 1 dual) which for now no any positive way of reversing back to EUI ROM without bricking the phone.

Master-Master

Apr 4, 2017
Which miui ROM are you referring to as a base ROM? If you are referring to this rom as a base, I will urge you not to use this miui ROM as a base because its not stable and its still on a beta a beta phrase with bugs.
For now it is advisable to use EUI stock rom as a base ROM or better still download from here http://m.rom.7to.cn/romlist/coolpad-c106 as a base.
i have no choise because i have just miui as a custom rom to based

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

stock rom has a system\new.dat .i dont know how to extraxt it to find system files.can you tell me ty

akinis09

Jul 20, 2013
i have no choise because i have just miui as a custom rom to based

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

stock rom has a system\new.dat .i dont know how to extraxt it to find system files.can you tell me ty

You can unpack and repack system dat file with these https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/how-to-extract-dat-lollipop-dat-files-t3049185 or you can google how to unpack and repack system dat file

Master-Master

Apr 4, 2017
You can unpack and repack system dat file with these https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/how-to-extract-dat-lollipop-dat-files-t3049185 or you can google how to unpack and repack system dat file

ty veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Presently I can neither port nor fix bugs because am stuck on the close beta JUI rom base on nougat ( 7) on my phone (cool 1 dual) which for now no any positive way of reversing back to EUI ROM without bricking the phone.

can you port any nougat rom then?i think with jui you can port nougat roms if i am not wrong

akinis09

Jul 20, 2013
ty veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

can you port any nougat rom then?i think with jui you can port nougat roms if i am not wrong

Yes I can port ROM base on nougat but for now patiently waiting for a way out from jui for rooting and flashing of other rom

ceraklija

May 19, 2017
Yes I can port ROM base on nougat but for now patiently waiting for a way out from jui for rooting and flashing of other rom

Ive read that there is a way to go back on Eui, on russian forum, I think that u just need to change TWRP or something like that, thats a new way, and another that is harder is using a computer to do it.

casley79

Apr 25, 2009
Hi @hakinis09 you Can use miui porting for leeco le 2 x520 as base(same Soc),It is very very good porting,no issue,all work perfectly.

You Can find It in leeco.re forum (le2 Qualcomm 652 section)

Last edited:

akinis09

Jul 20, 2013
Hi @hakinis09 you Can use miui porting for leeco le 2 x520 as base(same Soc),It is very very good porting,no issue,all work perfectly.

Thanks will check it out.
Presently test running miui9 (miui pro) ported from le2 but with the following bug:can't connect to camera, can't turn on wifi & speaker not working but headphone work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-03-09-39-27-134_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-03-09-39-27-134_com.android.settings.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_2017-09-03-09-42-32-615_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-03-09-42-32-615_com.miui.home.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2017-09-03-09-38-59-932_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-03-09-38-59-932_com.android.settings.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: virgo75

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ported miui8 rom from leeco le2 to coolpad cool1 by me.
    a very big thanks to the developer of the rom @ycjeson
    smooth and snappy
    bug:
    camera
    wifi
    i`ve tried all i could to fix those bugs but to no success as a noob and i hope someone could help in fixing those bugs.

Your warranty is now void
    i or the developer will not be hold responsible if your phone get brick.
    please ensure you backup your current rom through twrp recovery before flashing this rom.
    download the rom to the root of your sd card and boot into twrp recovery by powering off your phone and wait for some seconds, boot into twrp recovery by pressing both power button and volume+ simultaneously for 10 to 15 seconds.
    Backup your current rom in case something goes wrong, after you've successfully backup your rom now hit on the wipe button swipe to Factory reset, advance wipe and wipe system, cache and data. Haven't done that return back to the twrp home and press install zip and select the rom you place on the root of your SD card earlier and swipe to Install the rom , after successful installation of the rom flash MIUI fix file and SuperSU for root. hit on the reboot button and wait for approximately 10 minute to boot up.

rom: https://mega.nz/#!6ckjXbSQ!fujYahbXyNLxA8eKYcnvp7bBbm5-b8Ol-ka9xztEg8I
    fix file: https://mega.nz/#!udljUIJD!o-4HzOFfQhVvTtIA3GWrd-zIdnqNyqJyqo9ukgD46Z8
    root: https://mega.nz/#!vJkl3bwA!mSWzkXgkkCEAFoROPkCA5avvRESGCnU8h7-e00Ftblg
    Best Phone in it's price range

Any new development for this awesome phone?
    I recently bought it, for about Rp. 1.700.000,- thats roughly about US$ 120. Make this phone the best choice in it's price range.
    Need the custom ROM desperately.
    Thank You.

Thanks will check it out.
    Presently test running miui9 (miui pro) ported from le2 but with the following bug:can't connect to camera, can't turn on wifi & speaker not working but headphone work.