Question MIUI Theme Editor is not working.

Search This thread

Dec 5, 2022
MIUI Theme editor is not working on MIUI 13 (Mi 11x). I'm unable to edit themes and use custom icon packs. Is there any fix ?

bozinsky73

Dec 30, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
MIUI Theme editor is not working on MIUI 13 (Mi 11x). I'm unable to edit themes and use custom icon packs. Is there any fix ?
There is no way to use both windows and Mac version of theme editor program. You need unlocked bootloader and china rom or xiaomi.eu. it needs to access data/data folder and that's not allowed on global official roms.

It's really frustrating, I know, even because in theme developers telegram group they are promising an English version, with global MIUI support, since the MIUI 13 release..

Reactions: 26098

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 12320397
    Tried deleting the app's storage and or cashe?
    There is no way to use both windows and Mac version of theme editor program. You need unlocked bootloader and china rom or xiaomi.eu. it needs to access data/data folder and that's not allowed on global official roms.

It's really frustrating, I know, even because in theme developers telegram group they are promising an English version, with global MIUI support, since the MIUI 13 release..