• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MIUI]trans-placid[WIP][360 ICONS]

Search This thread

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
thanks everyone though i might scrap the black one because when used in the appdrawser its becomes invisible, might make a small pack for those who want it to be on screens. . .

any colors you guys want to see i'm still deciding though those on the op will most likely be included :) EDIT: except black lol

Aug 7, 2011
How do you install this zip file? I tried renaming it to mtz but its telling me its missing resources or something like that.

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
sorry not a miui theme yet, just icons you can use with desktop visualizer or folder organizer. . . waiting to see if enough interest garners to make one :)
got over 210 icons done adding another 30 tommorrow :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ohshootrawr

xXJohnXx

Feb 26, 2009
These icons dont belong in the past ( Read yesterday ).
Lets get it back on track :cool:

Great set and a winner ;)

Greetz.

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
Is there not an icon for phone / dialer in this pack???

my apologies, here you go :)
phones.png

These icons dont belong in the past ( Read yesterday ).
Lets get it back on track :cool:

Great set and a winner ;)

Greetz.

thanks wished people would at least leave a comment like you, i love all kinds of feedback :)

Would love these in an mtz instead of zip........

sorry, still deciding whether i should make one or not since i don't use miui (sense ftw lol) and not many people seem like they would use them for miui. :(

comments (to me) > thanks button

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    forum post no long being updated for updates on my three sets click on my signature ;-) thank you
    UPDATED ZIPS ONLY!:

placid-hd-zip

monochrome-placid-zip

transplacid-zip

DOWNLOAD NOW! :-D
    ALL UPDATED WITH FOR OVERALL BETTER ICONS
    PLACID HD - NEW COLORS
    MONOCHROME - LESS TO NO COLOR IN MIDDLE ICONS
    TRANSPLACID - NO MORE GRAY EDGES
    TOTAL 360 ICONS

sorry for seriously being MIA but college has been tough this quarter will get some stuff done for spring break promise!

Plans for the future:

I am going to go through all my sets and clean them out, fix some icons i hate add colors and make more but most of the icons making wont happen until summer!

like I said before I am not going to be done with these sets for a long time I want to make these sets one of the biggest for android! so just wait for it :D
    so far, as I type I am redoing all the transplacid icons and going to remake the MIUI theme so you wont see any of the gray corners! :)

okay got 290 icons done, but i still have a good 35 more
    after that I am going to update my placid hd icon pack with the new colors deleting the fugly ones!

and then after that i am going to fulfill request!
    my plan so far. . .

- get rid of all the nasty dark green, yellow, and red (WHAT WAS I THINKING LOL) icons and replace them with some new colors!
    - update my adw and launcher pro icons packs
    - bring up all my icons up to date
    - and in between those fulfill request! so start requesting now!

open to any and all input from you all!

OH and a just a heads up I re did the base for trans-placid and now there is going to be no more horrible gray-black lines on the corner!!