• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General MIUI V12.5.2.0 RKBEUXM is out

Search This thread

Firedance1961

Oct 12, 2014
I put my phone in uk and got the update
Changelog is wonderful !!!!!
only may security update ....
A Rom will be officially rolled out if there is a "fastboot" Rom for it. And there is currently no such thing. As long as it is not there, the Rome has a stable beta status, and you are already screaming at the beta from the pilot program that cannot be linked, which you have already done here several times. So don't drive users crazy and send the wrong message.

Pikaone41

Mar 11, 2021
A Rom will be officially rolled out if there is a "fastboot" Rom for it. And there is currently no such thing. As long as it is not there, the Rome has a stable beta status, and you are already screaming at the beta from the pilot program that cannot be linked, which you have already done here several times. So don't drive users crazy and send the wrong message.
Tomorow, we are the 1 july. You think they still change this update .... you are a fanboy without argument ...

lauterx

Oct 4, 2012
I think you are in rkbimxm, not rkbeuxm
Screenshot_2021-07-08-01-24-59-151_com.android.settings.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tomorow, we are the 1 july. You think they still change this update .... you are a fanboy without argument ...
    I put my phone in uk and got the update
    Changelog is wonderful !!!!!
    only may security update .....
    for me the battery seems to be drastically improved, anyone else can confirm this?
    I was thinking the same was giving it time to average but it seems like I'm getting at least an hour more screen time.
    This is not whole changelog. Usually inform only on main changes, for sure there ale some small changes also.