Miui v7[XOLO Q3000] - Global Stable V7.1.3.0. [Original]

Search This thread

Rehman4u8

May 30, 2016
Hi Murugesh,

Can you provide camera app used in stock rom of xolo q3000 (Xolo Q3000 KK S007 27-05-2014). This has better resolution and image quality compared to Lenovo cam app or default custom camera app in custom rom.

iammrugesh

Dec 10, 2015
ahmedabad
Iammrugesh bro how to fix Bluetooth issue on this ROM?
I can't format or switch to another ROM because of my data plz help me...

I am upload Bluetooth fix file try it .....I am not Right for that ROM but try that

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Hi Murugesh,

Can you provide camera app used in stock rom of xolo q3000 (Xolo Q3000 KK S007 27-05-2014). This has better resolution and image quality compared to Lenovo cam app or default custom camera app in custom rom.

Yes...Dr avinash sir uploaded it
Flashebal zip

Rehman4u8

May 30, 2016
Try to other miui ROM
I am upload letest stabal ROM
And beta ROM if you are like that so try that

I have already downloaded rom provided by you MIUI v7.3.1, When i install the zip file from TWRP recovery, it stops installing,

" Installation aborted"
unable to find "system" to "/system" error....:crying:
also Status 7 error...:(

I have tried to edit script for status 7 error by deleting the assert"()", but still couldn't install..:(

iammrugesh

Dec 10, 2015
ahmedabad
I have already downloaded rom provided by you MIUI v7.3.1, When i install the zip file from TWRP recovery, it stops installing,

" Installation aborted"
unable to find "system" to "/system" error....:crying:
also Status 7 error...:(

I have tried to edit script for status 7 error by deleting the assert"()", but still couldn't install..:(

Use recovery...twrp 2.8.4.0 ...2

And wipe all

Sep 27, 2016
Superb working rom ...but

hey rohit bro vey gud job ...but my battery isn't charging as fast as my stock ROM not even 10% for one hour .....!!
if u can fix it pls say me the solution for this .....tanq once again for this ROM

Top Liked Posts