Miui with best battery life

Search This thread

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
MIUI was my favorite ROM until it started eating my battery. Now after trying a ton of other ROM s I'm feeling like I should give it another shot. So, I just wanted to know which version gives the best battery life as there are a ton of versions out there?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai

Delhi-Boy's

Apr 18, 2012
Can u specify what filename/version this is?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA
This rom is very old now it's vs1.11.25(i think)
i have tried it long time ago this rom gived me really good battery life in all miui(there is one issue that buged me was screen blinking during call), after that i tried different miui but i don't like them much, so i m using Bumblebee now.

paarkhi

Jan 12, 2011
but you'll need to download 2.3.30 and then flash 2..4.6 on that
ckmiui.png

Last edited:

paarkhi

Jan 12, 2011
Thanks dude. Words alone might've sufficed. Why the thing with the screenshot? :p

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA

No probs buddy, atleast I can do that much for others, but you should surely try the new Mokee OS on .35, it doesn't have ICV bug. would update more on battery backup but other than that it looks promising

paarkhi

Jan 12, 2011
I could but i dont like waiting too much

Btw Do you use any download app? Or just the stock one?

I use IDM (Internet Download Manager) from computer and I don't like to download from my phone directly... but if sometimes I have to then I use aDownload Manager and Download Blazer

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
I've tried my miui port using .35 kernel. Amazing memory free, no lag on games also. Battery backup just almost the same with .32.

Sent from my bike using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts