Themes / Apps / Mods MIUI13 CAMERA for Global rom - VIDEO SAMPLES OF NEW CAMERA APP

Search This thread

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Update:

I thought to share video recording of night that I tried to capture for a while with previous camera app (before update) but I was NEVER able to capture the details you will see in this link. Your thoughts..

Captured same scene in both 1080 30fps and 4k 60fps at zoom X2.

-------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I've extracted APK of camera of MIUI13 for anyone cannot update his device yet. You can try it if you wish (at your own risk)

Please report if it works with you or not.

The new features, are all the features in Chinese rom camera app. Including rear video display recording.

Link here:

Last edited:

Ayorazz

Aug 1, 2013
Update:

I thought to share video recording of night that I tried to capture for a while with previous camera app (before update) but I was NEVER able to capture the details you will see in this link. Your thoughts..

Hi everyone,

I've extracted APK of camera of MIUI13 for anyone cannot update his device yet. You can try it if you wish (at your own risk)

The new features, are all the features in Chinese rom camera app. Including rear video display recording.

Link here:
Link not working

Ayorazz

Aug 1, 2013
Update:

Hi everyone,

Link here:
Link not working

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Top Liked Posts