• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

Miui8_klte_cm_07.02.18 for g900f

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
aah okay.. i was dying to have it on sm-900h .. its aint possible by any means ?

is it possible somehow to port it maybe ?
I'm not sure how to use MIUI's patchrom, but you could look into it. If it's anything like normal porting, you will need a base ROM (cm13 for the g900h) and the port ROM (MIUI 8 on a similar chooser device, which is probably unlikely considering the g900h is using Samsung's SoC. I'm also not sure if the same SoC was used in any other phone, but probably not).

Last edited:

syazwanaizad

Apr 25, 2013
Tested on G900F

Flashed through twrp 2.8.7. So far, i never got any bug you guys faced. The only bug i got is at the 1st boot up which gp service fc. Then, everything works fine. No problem with a keyboard. No problem with the mobile network. The only important thing u need to know is YOU HAVE TO READ THE OP CAREFULLY BEFORE FLASH THE ROM. Look up to the other commend, and then you can flash the rom. It is easy. Thanks for the great rom @blackbuga

c9rodolfo

Feb 23, 2013
Tampico Tamaulipas
STEPS

- WIPES
- FLASH ROM AND THEME FIX
- FIRST BOOT SKIP ALL AND GRANT ALL ACCESS TO SUPER SU
- BOOT IN RECOVERY AND FLASH THEME FIX 2

In my case, using english language to skip the account miui step.
With spanish language cant skip this step....

Only bugs to my;

Fc on google play services (after trying all possible solutions like wipe caches, wipe data of application, terminal emulator etc etc)
No service sim card (can make calls, but i can use data).
FC on sound efects

Its a beautiful rom, i hope can fix the google play services and the bug with the sim.

Edit: Test in G900M

Last edited:

yusufkaanozkan

Oct 22, 2016
New build come soon
Root fixed
Added xposed
Fix google play
Fixed theme manager
And sim icon fixed
But plz not ask for eta
I have many other work

Envoyé de mon SM-G900F en utilisant Tapatalk
Hi black, first of all thanks for this great rom !!
if you have time, can you check keyboard issue? If i press home button while keyboard is open,it gives fc and phone restart.

Last edited:

Trotz

Dec 17, 2014
Zreče
@blackbuga do you have any idea where can i get flashable samsung keyboard? i tried the other's miui thread. but i didnt work for me.
this is cm based MIUI so Samsung keyboard wont work cuz it isnt touchwiz based but you can try LG Keyboard or Sony Keyboard

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Is it flashable in g900i ??
If it is snapdragon based procesor u can try but FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

@blackbuga can you add samsung s7 or c5 keyboard please
as i said before this is not touchwiz based rom so you cant have Samsung keyboard

Reactions: c9rodolfo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone