General MiuiMix it's on it's way! And it's a recovery ROM.

Search This thread

ralovesoc

• Oct 11, 2020
    Iasi
    Xiaomi Mi 11
    @ingbrzy if you won't do it , someone else will. :p

IMG_20210516_041423.jpg
    IMG_20210516_041409.jpg

Big thanks to PeppeCNN! :)

Disyraq

Sep 15, 2015
    Xiaomi Mi 11
    It works , stop spreading misinformation. You can flash Magisk with it
    Absolutely i agree with you, everything works even flashing magisk, but many people have tried flashing miui recovery roms but it doesnt work.. not sure why though, it should work like normal like in other phones

Last edited:

jurarj

• Mar 21, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    www.youtube.com
    (I copied from the TWRP topic, I'll delete it there)
    What did I do,
    1- usb debugging ok (inside miui stock)
    2- adb reboot bootloader (direct to Fastboot mode)
    3- fastboot boot twrp-recovery-venus.img ---OKAY 😌
    --------TWRP----- 6option(left-right-downleft)->Globe->English->Set... ok (a litte expectation of hope😝🤪)
    4- download the last MiuiMiX #venus in mmx-telegram-site
    5- miuimixrom to mi11 by pc in root directory...
    Where did go the rom in twrp path ?????😟
    the path in my mi11 is /data/media...🤓 or /media/data (sorry, I do not remember for sure)
    6- MiuiMiX Installation Guide and "Install Rom"
    7- Everything ok... Now a free Mi11 unlocked and with a new rom (for now)😂🤪

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-26-03-36-01-218_com.android.settings.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-05-26-03-36-01-218_com.android.settings.jpg
      368.7 KB · Views: 140
    • Screenshot_2021-05-26-03-46-25-214_com.mmx.updater.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-05-26-03-46-25-214_com.mmx.updater.jpg
      631.9 KB · Views: 143
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Sage

Sage

• Dec 12, 2005
    AU
    (I copied from the TWRP topic, I'll delete it there)
    What did I do,
    1- usb debugging ok (inside miui stock)
    2- adb reboot bootloader (direct to Fastboot mode)
    3- fastboot boot twrp-recovery-venus.img ---OKAY 😌
    --------TWRP----- 6option(left-right-downleft)->Globe->English->Set... ok (a litte expectation of hope😝🤪)
    4- download the last MiuiMiX #venus in mmx-telegram-site
    5- miuimixrom to mi11 by pc in root directory...
    Where did go the rom in twrp path ?????😟
    the path in my mi11 is /data/media...🤓 or /media/data (sorry, I do not remember for sure)
    6- MiuiMiX Installation Guide and "Install Rom"
    7- Everything ok... Now a free Mi11 unlocked and with a new rom (for now)😂🤪

How you finding the ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I will flash next release tomorrow and will let you know.

Currently on eu rom
      Ok guys, i have tested the miuimix rom for 7 days now. Before this rom, i had miui eu weekly on my phones for 3 years. Sow here are my thoughts:

- installation went smooth with twrp, just like eu roms has to be flashed with twrp
      - in the first day, the system was slow and quite lagging.. I thought about going back to eu right away. But i wanted to give it a try.
      - there are some extra settings, like 90hz support. (maybe eu has icluded this also allready, i dont know)
      - less apps! Less system apps
      - it comes pre-rooted and has a magisk add on built in, very easy and saves you the trouble and sweat
      - after the first day, the system became really solid and smooth. No hick ups, no hot phone, no batt drops.
      - i do feel some lagg in the fingerprint animation, but it really is not bothering me.
      - the battery consumption is better with miui mix inmy opinion, compared to weekly eu. After a day of work, normally i got around the 60 with eu.. For the last 4 work days, i had around the 70-75, with the same useage with miui mic.
      - the rest is pretty much the same

My pref is actually still eu, since support is better and your phone wont get discontinued that fast like miui mix. (i saw they dropped some phones which eu has not dropped).

But as long as my phone is supported, i am choosing miui mix. It is my personall opinion, these are not facts, just an opinion. But there were some people interested in this rom.
      looking forward to MiuiMix!
      Its out. Just google miumix, and open the telegram page. Search for venus (mi 11). You can download the fastboot rom.
      I can't find the rom in fastboot
      There is no fasboot custom roms, all of them are recovery. Fastboot roms are only stock/official roms.
      @ingbrzy if you won't do it , someone else will. :p

IMG_20210516_041423.jpg
      IMG_20210516_041409.jpg

Big thanks to PeppeCNN! :)
      Recovery for Venus doesnt work lol. It will be 1-3 months more at least before a proper one comes out, or if at all!. Wouldnt mind a fastboot mmx rom though
      It works , stop spreading misinformation. You can flash Magisk with it
      Ok guys, i have tested the miuimix rom for 7 days now. Before this rom, i had miui eu weekly on my phones for 3 years. Sow here are my thoughts:

- installation went smooth with twrp, just like eu roms has to be flashed with twrp
      - in the first day, the system was slow and quite lagging.. I thought about going back to eu right away. But i wanted to give it a try.
      - there are some extra settings, like 90hz support. (maybe eu has icluded this also allready, i dont know)
      - less apps! Less system apps
      - it comes pre-rooted and has a magisk add on built in, very easy and saves you the trouble and sweat
      - after the first day, the system became really solid and smooth. No hick ups, no hot phone, no batt drops.
      - i do feel some lagg in the fingerprint animation, but it really is not bothering me.
      - the battery consumption is better with miui mix inmy opinion, compared to weekly eu. After a day of work, normally i got around the 60 with eu.. For the last 4 work days, i had around the 70-75, with the same useage with miui mic.
      - the rest is pretty much the same

My pref is actually still eu, since support is better and your phone wont get discontinued that fast like miui mix. (i saw they dropped some phones which eu has not dropped).

But as long as my phone is supported, i am choosing miui mix. It is my personall opinion, these are not facts, just an opinion. But there were some people interested in this rom.
      I will flash next release tomorrow and will let you know.

Currently on eu rom
      Where ?
      Can't find it for mi 11
      xiaomi.eu there is a sf link in stable rom