• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General MiuiMix it's on it's way! And it's a recovery ROM.

Search This thread

Danacy

Jan 7, 2014
Just for my understanding, MiuiMix ROM is Xiaomi.eu with some minor changes? They say this about the differences:
  • Optimizations for better smoothness and battery life
    (But like what? Xiaomi.eu already says they have optimized it, right? What has been done?)
  • Debloat (cleaner app is one of these)
    (On Xiaomi.eu, are there bloat-apps? I haven't seen them ever)
  • Preinstalled Magisk
    (This is a pretty big thing right? I see so many people always ask whether Magisk is working)
  • All roms globalization
    (??? - what does this mean?)
  • System app installation directly from stock app installer (note: app extracted from china roms can give errors during installation)
    (Implying that apps on Xiaomi.eu are extracted from the China ROM and then re-installed during installation and that can cause issues? I might be eh, I dunno. Just haven't had any issues so far with this, but is that what is means?)
  • Apps icons with transparency and that follow the icon that you see on PlayStore
  • 90Hz refresh rate selection from within the settings [venus]
  • Flashable zip files a little bit smaller
  • All roms are tested before releasing
    (Xiaomi.eu doesn't test their ROMs?)
Is this correct? I am honestly want to know

Mar 1, 2021
Ok guys, i have tested the miuimix rom for 7 days now. Before this rom, i had miui eu weekly on my phones for 3 years. Sow here are my thoughts:

- installation went smooth with twrp, just like eu roms has to be flashed with twrp
- in the first day, the system was slow and quite lagging.. I thought about going back to eu right away. But i wanted to give it a try.
- there are some extra settings, like 90hz support. (maybe eu has icluded this also allready, i dont know)
- less apps! Less system apps
- it comes pre-rooted and has a magisk add on built in, very easy and saves you the trouble and sweat
- after the first day, the system became really solid and smooth. No hick ups, no hot phone, no batt drops.
- i do feel some lagg in the fingerprint animation, but it really is not bothering me.
- the battery consumption is better with miui mix inmy opinion, compared to weekly eu. After a day of work, normally i got around the 60 with eu.. For the last 4 work days, i had around the 70-75, with the same useage with miui mic.
- the rest is pretty much the same

My pref is actually still eu, since support is better and your phone wont get discontinued that fast like miui mix. (i saw they dropped some phones which eu has not dropped).

But as long as my phone is supported, i am choosing miui mix. It is my personall opinion, these are not facts, just an opinion. But there were some people interested in this rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @ingbrzy if you won't do it , someone else will. :p

IMG_20210516_041423.jpg
    IMG_20210516_041409.jpg

Big thanks to PeppeCNN! :)
    Ok guys, i have tested the miuimix rom for 7 days now. Before this rom, i had miui eu weekly on my phones for 3 years. Sow here are my thoughts:

- installation went smooth with twrp, just like eu roms has to be flashed with twrp
    - in the first day, the system was slow and quite lagging.. I thought about going back to eu right away. But i wanted to give it a try.
    - there are some extra settings, like 90hz support. (maybe eu has icluded this also allready, i dont know)
    - less apps! Less system apps
    - it comes pre-rooted and has a magisk add on built in, very easy and saves you the trouble and sweat
    - after the first day, the system became really solid and smooth. No hick ups, no hot phone, no batt drops.
    - i do feel some lagg in the fingerprint animation, but it really is not bothering me.
    - the battery consumption is better with miui mix inmy opinion, compared to weekly eu. After a day of work, normally i got around the 60 with eu.. For the last 4 work days, i had around the 70-75, with the same useage with miui mic.
    - the rest is pretty much the same

My pref is actually still eu, since support is better and your phone wont get discontinued that fast like miui mix. (i saw they dropped some phones which eu has not dropped).

But as long as my phone is supported, i am choosing miui mix. It is my personall opinion, these are not facts, just an opinion. But there were some people interested in this rom.
    Recovery for Venus doesnt work lol. It will be 1-3 months more at least before a proper one comes out, or if at all!. Wouldnt mind a fastboot mmx rom though
    It works , stop spreading misinformation. You can flash Magisk with it
    I will flash next release tomorrow and will let you know.

Currently on eu rom
    Where ?
    Can't find it for mi 11
    xiaomi.eu there is a sf link in stable rom