[MM][14 June] RamKernel RC6 [SafetyNet] [N910G/F/T/P/V/W8/N9100][N915G/F/D/FY/T/W8]

Search This thread

BLACKPHOENIXRIZIN

May 18, 2017
PHIALDELPHIA
I have a file for remkernel listed as RC7. When u install it it is still listed as RC3. Just putting it out there so ppl know. And so Ram can confirm or deny this as a legit file of his.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
So as of right now (ninja_unmatched) u can't matter-of-factly say that the kernel u have is a (RAM121) original right?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

And thx a mill 4 sharing. Peace good brotha.

ceragon

Nov 7, 2008
Hi. Why when I flash the rc6 or rc6 rom kernel in the settings of the phone is the version of rc3 written?

Rc7 zerolemon battery support???

Last edited:

megaequs

Apr 10, 2012
Moscow
How is this not on the fist post?
@Ram121 , links are one year old already. Has development stopped? Please leave us with one last RC kernel!! The official RC7 release!

seems like development has stopped.... :(
Samsung has stopped the development of new stuff for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. So without new builds and stock kernels there is nothing to develop or port anymore. All Eyes on 64bit devices and nothing for our old 32bit note 4 anymore. even if someone would try to port new stuff, our old 32bit engine couldn't handle it.... Very sad....but logical....

Last edited:

Rabbit308

Nov 28, 2012
Lysterfield South
Hello community,
At the risk of being a noob and going completely off topic. I am a N910G user (3 separate devices) using Telstra in Australia who has tried many different roms (some generic Android, some 'de-bloated TW' etc.) In every case I have the same underlying problem on every rom. As soon as I face a situation of 'no service' my devices will power off without warning. In the same area they may be impossible to start up properly 'neighbours house, work ...'.
It is not a battery problem or an EMC problem.

On each device if I return to a stock rom there is no issue.

I have researched this issue all over the place without success.
I've confirmed CSC (as XSA) in each scenario.
I've tried different BLs (from custom rom supplied and known working from stock roms etc.)

In any area where I don't have low service signal problems (at home with a solid signal via a repeater) the devices a re rock solid reliable for weeks on end.

What am I missing?

Am I the only person with an SM-N910G on Telstra in Australia with an interest in custom roms?

If I'm missing something obvious please smack me upside the head with it, but honestly I've spent so many hours on trying to research a solution that I am completely spent.

Livestealer

Apr 24, 2019
Krasnodar
hello
Do any of these kernels support kali nethunter?:confused:
I tried RC6 and V8.1. they do not fully work (there is no support for external network cards and HID attacks)

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
My Note 4 N910T set on fire while charging a few days ago, now I have to replace it. I am debating on either getting another N910T, or switching things up with an international N910F. I'm pretty sure the F is the better of the 2 models. But when I tried the T, I had used several versions of RamKernel with it, but they all had the issue of crashing when using wifi/mobile data. Do the F Ram Kernel versions exhibit this same behavior? What is the most stable version of Ram Kernel for the F? I keep seeing reports that RC7 crashes alot, heats up the phone, etc.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can advise!

MaXi32

Apr 3, 2014
Cyberjaya
Tried RC6 and the phone that the battery was left 40% suddenly became 100% fully charged without plugged into the the charger LOL. Then after few minutes it droped slowly, when I check at TWRP, the battery level was 30%~ something.

I also drained the battery and recharge again still having the same problem.. the battery percentage 100% even after use for 15 minutes on waze. but when check at twrp, it said 70%++ ~ The kernel has something wrong with the battery reading.

Device: N910F

Last edited:

Giowi

Jul 27, 2014
Tried RC6 and the phone that the battery was left 40% suddenly became 100% fully charged without plugged into the the charger LOL. Then after few minutes it droped slowly, when I check at TWRP, the battery level was 30%~ something.

I also drained the battery and recharge again still having the same problem.. the battery percentage 100% even after use for 15 minutes on waze. but when check at twrp, it said 70%++ ~ The kernel has something wrong with the battery reading.

Device: N910F

Use TWRP 3.2.3.0 version, not the last one

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Warning
    By trying RamKernel you accept full responsibility for your actions. I am not responsible if your device stops working, catches on fire, or turns into a hipster and claims to have been modified before it was cool.

Before posting anything read this

RamKernel for N910G/F/T/P/V/W8/N9100 & N915G/F/FY/D.
    For G901F WiFi is not working, I am working on getting it working with same source. Same kernel can be used for all types of ports and stock ROMs.
    There are two types of builds made right now permissive and enforcing, the enforcing build is made to use it for passing safety net or for some specific reasons, people who don't have any specific requirement should use permissive build only.

Kernel Special Features:
    1. Latest kernel source used N910FXXS1DQG6
    2. Same Kernel for Note 7/S7 port ROM & Stock ROM
    3. UberTC
    4. Kernel updated to linux 3.10.95
    5. Kcal colour calibration feature added
    6. Enable last_kmsg for kernel debugging
    7. Patched for dirty COW vulnerability
    8. Added KSM
    9. Initd support
    10. Fixes for F2FS
    11. LED control
    12. msm_hsic_host wake lock reduction fix
    13. Control for msm_hsic_host wake lock
    14. Support for KernelAdiutor (Thanks to @Pafcholini)
    15. CPU Hotplug
    Msm_Hotplug
    Intelli_Hotplug
    16 Zerolemon battery support
    17. USB OTG Keyboard Support
    18. Very stable, good speed, good battery, keeps device cool
    19. Governors
    Bluactive
    Interactive_Pro
    Zzmoove
    Conservativex
    Interactivex
    Nightmare
    Dancedance
    Bioshock
    Impulse
    Ondemandplus
    Nightmare
    Darkness
    Intelliactive
    Intellidemand
    Smartass2
    Bioshock
    Interextrem
    Preservative
    Wave
    Lionheart
    Smartmax eps
    Allen barry

20. I/O Schedulers
    Zen
    Fiops
    Deadline
    Tripndroid
    Sioplus
    Bfq
    Config_Cgroup_Bfqio
    Vr
    Cfq
    Sio
    Fifo
    Zen

RamKernel V1 to V8.1
    RamKernel V1
    RamKernel for stock ROMs is where N7 port is not written in file name

RemKernel for N7 port ROMs is where N7 port is written in file name

Download folder link (Please do not mirror and when sharing give link to thread)
    Link

RamKernel V2
    Go to this post

For N910P go to this thread

For N910V go to this thread

For N910W8 go to this post

RamKernel V3
    Go here

RamKernel V3 R2
    Go here

RamKernel V4
    Go here

RamKernel V5
    Go here

RamKernel V6
    Go here

RamKernel V7 - Here

RamKernel V8.1 - https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=71964177&postcount=871

RamKernel RC1 to RC5

RamKernel RC6
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=73667902&postcount=1706

For information on Magisk and passing SafetyNet go HERE

If you like my work
    Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ramdevelopment1
    Donate to me - [email protected]

Thanks to
    @Hani K.
    @ShinySide
    @The Sickness
    @Pafcholini
    @Chainfire
    @savoca
    @thehacker911
    Samsung
    XDA
    SaberMod
    UberTC team
    Linaro team

XDA:DevDB Information
    RamKernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    Ram121
    Source Code: https://github.com/Ram121/RamKernel_N4_Test.git

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2016-10-01
    Last Updated 2017-04-02
    Changelog
    1. Governors added
    Bluactive
    Interactive_Pro
    Zzmoove
    Conservativex
    Interactivex
    Nightmare
    Dancedance
    Bioshock
    Impulse
    Ondemandplus
    Nightmare
    Darkness
    Intelliactive
    Intellidemand
    Smartass2
    Bioshock
    Interextrem
    Preservative
    Wave
    Lionheart

2. I/O Schedulers added
    Zen
    Fiops
    Deadline
    Tripndroid
    Sioplus
    Bfq
    Config_Cgroup_Bfqio
    Vr
    Cfq
    Sio
    Fifo
    Zen

3. CPU Hotplug
    Msm_Hotplug
    Intelli_Hotplug

Few more things but right now not mentioned in changelog,
    For passing sefetynet or other similar things it is required to make kernel enforcing and for that use the app posted by @Tesla here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=71878050&postcount=705
    For that thanks to @Ibuprophen

Special Note for G901F people - There are most chances that wifi should work on this build, please check and report

Download link

Removed as direct link shared instead of sharing link to thread at multiple places
    RamKernel 8.1

Changelog
    1. Minor fixes
    2. Updated the gamepad driver in the kernel to support newer controllers via OTG, thanks to @RaideN250

Kernel will be uploaded here only, so possibility of direct link sharing will be eliminated, just there is problem reported before that in some apps for xda wrong file is downloaded so please check zip name before flashing
    RamKernel RC3

1. Linux updated to 3.10.90
    2. Usb keyboard support
    3. Governors added
    Smartmax eps, barry allen
    4. Zzmoove governor updated, bfq sched updated
    5. Battery tweaks
    6. Network speed tweak
    7. Some tweaks in source

New variants support added N915T and N915W8 (Need stock boot.img)

Downloads
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=183193

Sent from my RamN4 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter - #Ram.Development
    Donate to me - Paypal
    RamKernel_RC1

This is new build of RamKernel for all devices, I have started the source from scratch and build this, it took about fifteen days of continuous work, this includes nearly all features of RamKernel_V8.1 except USB fast charge option, this and new features will be added in coming days,

Enjoy....................