MM Development

Search This thread

nekomancey

May 12, 2016
My screen will be here this weekend so I can finally appropriately test everything. I already have fixes available not yet publicly available as I'm going to test them extensively before pushing to CyanogenMod to not introduce further bugs.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
Thanks, eagerly awaiting!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

masterdex

Apr 16, 2011
@Unjustified Dev I know it's not good to ask but from time immemorial that you do not see here on the forum, surely your commitments will moltelpici but I ask only tell you when it is your intention to continue development if I have abandoned our device, Latest news we have of you and you became Officially the CyanogenMod maintainer of this device, and then silence.
Are you going to make us a Christmas gift?
In any case I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Reactions: wakolubawe
G

GuestK00183

@Unjustified Dev I know it's not good to ask but from time immemorial that you do not see here on the forum, surely your commitments will moltelpici but I ask only tell you when it is your intention to continue development if I have abandoned our device, Latest news we have of you and you became Officially the CyanogenMod maintainer of this device, and then silence.
Are you going to make us a Christmas gift?
In any case I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

As i see at Unjustified Github and CyanogenMod Github..Unjustified is trying to Make CM 14.1 for our Idol3:D Only We need to wait :cool:

nekomancey

May 12, 2016
Any news welcome. I see there are cm13 versions out for the 6039 but nothing for the 6045, bummer. No worries 12.1 still runs great.

nekomancey

May 12, 2016
I see cm is being discontinued or name changed to lineage on reddit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My screen will be here this weekend so I can finally appropriately test everything. I already have fixes available not yet publicly available as I'm going to test them extensively before pushing to CyanogenMod to not introduce further bugs.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    As of now, development for marshmallow has begun. I will attempt to use a prebuilt kernel for cm-13 builds until the kernel source is released. If Alcatel refuses to release the source as CM team progresses, I will have no choice but to abandon the project. If everyone could contact Alcatel to see if they can get a response that would be great. I requested it the same day MM was made available and yet no response.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
    Teasers ? keeps me motivated

8b3fa4595f383ffd25a6d5d667c38d54.jpg

167be443ffc36a54e5f9d5ef18067da7.jpg

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
    wow, just wow:) how long we will wait for release?

ok, got it Unjistified.
    I'll release my build tonight. Nightly won't start until I deem it stable it enough