MMX A110 JMP Xtreme ROM issues not fixed

Search This thread

cadburry.siva

Dec 13, 2012
Hi Jigar,
Thanks for your video fix update so far the video issue is fixed and video is working fine.But as i told the some of the apps were not displayed in application drawer and widgets.
I have uninstalled those apps and restored it and then it is displayed in application drawer but after Rebooting(Because of installing the Videofix) those applications disappered.
Please Update a fix for this issue, i dont know whether this issue exist only for me or everyone.
If it is only for me means please guide me away from this issue and also the vibration while typing in the keyboard.:crying::crying::crying:

Thanks in advance.

yogeesharma

Jul 22, 2008
Ask question in thread itself

Hi Jigar,
Thanks for your video fix update so far the video issue is fixed and video is working fine.But as i told the some of the apps were not displayed in application drawer and widgets.
I have uninstalled those apps and restored it and then it is displayed in application drawer but after Rebooting(Because of installing the Videofix) those applications disappered.
Please Update a fix for this issue, i dont know whether this issue exist only for me or everyone.
If it is only for me means please guide me away from this issue and also the vibration while typing in the keyboard.:crying::crying::crying:

Thanks in advance.

Please don't create any new question thread, it'll be definitely unnoticed..

Ask this question here

Nutankumar

Jul 3, 2012
Pune
Not able to move apps on SD card

Simply Use The Given Another Launcher Patch.
Its Solved. Sometime Its Happen Because Of Launcher only. Try 360 or Next.
Its Done.
thank You.

Hi Jigar,

Thank you for this wonderful ROM:good:. The touch is smoother and is really fast.
I thing I noticed and like to address is that I am not able to move my apps on SD card. Few I would like to name is Whats app, Flash Player, etc...

I tried using Gemini App manager and also try from System Settings but the option of moving to SD card is graded out.
I also install 360 launcher but all in vain.

Could you please throw some light and give your valuable advice.

Waiting in Anticipation.

wrick17

Sep 16, 2012
Bangalore
www.socalled.co.in
Redmi Note 8
chainfire 3d issue

Hi Jigar,

Everything in the rom just works fine.. But when i tried to install the chainfire 3d drivers, many thing got pixelated like icons and some boxes in many apps.. is it a problem with my device or the rom is not compatible with chainfire?? i had installed it on the stock rom and it worked fine... Please help.... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Simply Use The Given Another Launcher Patch.
    Its Solved. Sometime Its Happen Because Of Launcher only. Try 360 or Next.
    Its Done.
    thank You.