Votes: 6 4.4%
  • MIUI

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

shantam

Apr 11, 2010
Did u changed permissions

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Try the above file from any mtk 6577 based jellybean roms

mirchi

Nov 21, 2012
Goa
Memory leak in 4.1.1 based roms

Hi,

Those who are using 4.1.1 jelly bean on A110 I wanted to ask if you guys are facing similar memory leak problem. After a day or 2 running time, my phone hardly finds any RAM free. Basically all my useful foreground processes with sticky notification gets killed as well automatically. eg. Tasker, GSAM Battery Monitor, Screen Filter etc.

I tried multiple jelly bean based ROMS 1. Cynus T2 jelly bean 2. Jiggarpattani's Jelabi ROM 3. JellyDream ROM and All exhibit same symtoms if they are kept running for more than 2-3 days w/o restart. When some app like Chrome or Flipboard is launched and if there's no enough ram it ends up in killing my live wallpaper or other apps I mentioned above. Very annoying. I was using stock V2 earlier and it was pretty smooth.

I believe 4.1.2 has no such issue (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2069508&page=3) so looking forward to 4.1.2 based ROM for a110.
+1

Reactions: droid255

Ommir

Feb 16, 2013
Problem regarding installing the rom

Hello ankit,
I followed installation step by step as instructed by you...but i get a error "installation aborted"....Please help, :confused::(

jimmygammi

Feb 14, 2013
i tried to flash the MMX A110 stock recovery since I'm already on CWM the moment I read this. But I have a problem, the stock recovery menus don't load, every time I go to recovery mode it just shows up the android logo and a red triangle with an exclamation mark with it. I tried to redownload the image file and flashed it again but still no luck. Any suggestions or alternate download links of stock recovery image?

ankitaggarwal001

Dec 7, 2010
Noida
i tried to flash the MMX A110 stock recovery since I'm already on CWM the moment I read this. But I have a problem, the stock recovery menus don't load, every time I go to recovery mode it just shows up the android logo and a red triangle with an exclamation mark with it. I tried to redownload the image file and flashed it again but still no luck. Any suggestions or alternate download links of stock recovery image?

That is the stock recovery. press the menu or home button to see the options.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jimmygammi

jitsin

Dec 11, 2010
Pune
Once the red logo and triangle comes just press the home button. You will get the recovery menu.

Hit thanks If helpful

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jimmygammi

jitsin

Dec 11, 2010
Pune
Hi guys.
I have been facing some problems in wifi with my router after installing jb. It used to work correctly in Stock v2. Is there a file or something that I can replace to emulate the same wifi as in Stock rom v2

Sent from t2 Jb using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Hi guys I having problems connecting to wifi, it's not consistent. I already k now that this issue is related to my router and reliance connection and it happens on laptop too but surprisingly it worked on my phone on stock 2. Is there a file that I can take from stock 2 and replace in jb t2 to emulate the behavior as v2 stock

Saroshngp

Feb 19, 2013
Firstly, thanks a ton for your work bro...i really appreciate it.
Second...i flashed your V3 on my phone and it said it was not rooted in root checker.Hence i had to flash that script to get root access.
so i just posted what i did.

BTW:- great work man... seriously.Thanks again.

thanks for the above. Please help me with a step by step method since I am a novice. I had rooted my mm 110 and installed V2 rom of Dr Bhaokali. When I try to upgrade the new V3 rom I get a message while running Mobile uncle utility it says phone not rooted. Please help how to solve this.

abhi1994

Feb 16, 2013
Is it safe to port cynust2 jb rom in my mmx a110

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

jitsin

Dec 11, 2010
Pune
T2 is exactly the same phone as mmx a110, difference being just the branding. That's it. So yes, it's pretty safe.

Hit thanks If helpful

Reactions: abhi1994

abhi1994

Feb 16, 2013
Unable to clear dalvik cache ho w should i do it

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

Last edited:

bsuhas

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Try my Suvi ROM....Just released Suvi ROM V3
Smoothest (touch to feel it)
Best mucsic (without any scripts, the original - again feel it)
Ultra fast GPS lock (even reported 5 seconds with 15 feet accuracy by testers)
and madly great performance

attachment.php

Over to main thread here.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2142284

Reactions: mirchi

Saroshngp

Feb 19, 2013
Please help me with a step by step method since I am a novice. I had rooted my mm 110 and installed V2 rom of Dr Bhaokali. When I try to upgrade the new V3 rom I get a message while running Mobile uncle utility it says phone not rooted. Please help how to solve this. running mobile uncle it says root your device first. when I try to root , it says "access denied (are you root)" . Please please help

Top Liked Posts