• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

mmx a110 problems

Search This thread

arunmag

Mar 4, 2009
i got micromax a110 tab yesterday. While charging phone top part heats to soo much.
While working too it heats. I cant even touch the phne with my ears.
I want to upgrade the rom to bettar rom with battery life nice. Guide me to gud rom.
Now it get 2 hr of battery working.
Help me frnds.

iamdchosen1

Apr 26, 2012
New Delhi
It's a phone not a tab..
And there's no such version as 4.0.2, it's either 4.0.3 or 4.0.4

"Did I ever tell you the definition of Insanity"

kbheda

Sep 16, 2013
Try JMP V11

i got micromax a110 tab yesterday. While charging phone top part heats to soo much.
While working too it heats. I cant even touch the phne with my ears.
I want to upgrade the rom to bettar rom with battery life nice. Guide me to gud rom.
Now it get 2 hr of battery working.
Help me frnds.

Hi there, I faced the same issue in beginning but slowly that problem disappeared. Even u might have noticed the chemical like smell in it.
Just ignore it as of now and yaa do 1 thing, turn of the 3g data connection only while charging u will notice a significant change :).
For battery back-up ofcourse there are many custom Roms out there but I am using JMP V11 and getting 2 days of battery back up ........ I am having zero heating issue now ;).

Please hit thanks, It won't cost you :)

vaibhav.gh

Jul 9, 2013
Its because both the transrecievers of phone r placed on top part and they get heated when you plug in the charger. It is unavoidable. Switch off 3g and the heat reduces as posted above by kbedha.

Hit thanks if I helped:thumbup:

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda app-developers app

Himanshu046

Sep 22, 2013
micromax a110 not starting after i did factory reset in custom rom

i installed xpeia z rom inside the setting options i clicked on factory reset and now phone doestnt reboot beside its logo and android comes searching and reboots again its also no booting in clock work mode what to do :(
help me

revanth22

May 31, 2012
Land of SuperKings
in case if u didn't fix it yet !!!!

i installed xpeia z rom inside the setting options i clicked on factory reset and now phone doesn't reboot beside its logo and android comes searching and reboots again its also no booting in clock work mode what to do :(
help me

flash the recovery.img with SP flash tools
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2204785
recovery will work

or else

Download and flash stock rom with SP flash tools ..
how to flash ??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2167244