Mobile Data Quick Toggle

Search This thread

Macy72

Mar 4, 2019
London
Swipe down on the notification area click the three dots and choose button order and you should be able to collect it from there

Priest11

Jan 18, 2013
The S10+ is yet another device that doesn't have the mobile data toggle. You have to settings, connections, mobile data, and so on. I am aware that previous Galaxy phones have a work around involving ADB. I'm wondering if this is true for the S10+ as well.

The S10+ is yet another device that doesn't have the mobile data toggle. You have to settings, connections, mobile data, and so on. I am aware that previous Galaxy phones have a work around involving ADB. I'm wondering if this is true for the S10+ as well.

What's your variant? Mine is international Exynos. The toggle does exist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190313-124147_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190313-124147_Chrome.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 262

guyd

Feb 12, 2011
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

AT&T removes the Data toggle. There was a way to add it back in using ADB commands that worked on my S8+, but I don't know if the same commands work on the S10+. Here's a link to the article explaining it, should you decide to give it a try.

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-restore-mobile-data-quick-settings-tile-toggle-on-samsung-galaxy-devices/

FYI, you will have to run the commands after each OTA to get the Data toggle back

Last edited:

StoneyJSG

Jul 28, 2014
I need a data toggle!! How can this work for the AT&T S10+ though when root access is needed? U.S. snapdragon model phones can't be rooted.

Lixxxz

Jan 18, 2020
S10+ unlocked phone, with Freedome Mobile. Not sure when or how, but I now have the data toggle for the first time since I bought the phone in June. Perhaps switching to Nova launcher instead of One UI did the trick? That's the only thing that I've changed, recently. The mobile data toggle seemingly just appeared all by itself -- I did absolutely nothing to try to enable it.