mobileuncle MTK tool 2.9.9 newest

Search This thread

kiyee

Mar 16, 2014
China
mobileuncle MTK tool 2014.01.11v2.9.9
Uncle mobile toolkit is Android mobile uncle ROM group publishing tools, can enter the engineering model directly by the toolkit and Recovery mode, and brush card Recovery module in the system.This tool need the ROOT cell phone can use all functions.
After the version of the V2.8.0(include 2.8) Support card brush MTK quad-core scheme MT6589 aircraft Recovery module.
If your S1 Boot Version is 2.14.J.2.6,u can use it to flash CWM .
all in this in chinese
version change log:
http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-102500-1-1.html

Last edited:

ajlaghari

Jun 10, 2014
need your help

Uncle mobile toolkit is Android mobile uncle ROM group publishing tools, can enter the engineering model directly by the toolkit and Recovery mode, and brush card Recovery module in the system.This tool need the ROOT cell phone can use all functions.
After the version of the V2.8.0(include 2.8) Support card brush MTK quad-core scheme MT6589 aircraft Recovery module.
all in this in chinese
version change log:

sir iam from Pakistan i bought cell phone which is td-scdma here 3g works only with wcdma can u plz help me how to change its frequency to wcdma so i can b able to use 3g ??

Reactions: shivam310196

Djmerikhi

Sep 8, 2011
i can not work in engineer mode(mtk)
my device huawei g700-u10....
....i need change imei becuse after break phone(bootloop) imei phone lost.

Reactions: discodave83

Djmerikhi

Sep 8, 2011
I did everything right but when I press "send AT Command" appear An error on my screen "failed to send AT command" what did I do wrong? what can I do to fix it?

blacklistedshehzada

May 31, 2014
Engineer Mode

Hey,
Talking about the engineer mode. I recently followed a thread that showed to replace the Engineer mode file with the system defined one with some permissions. After following each step very carefully, mobile uncle tools still doesn't open the Engineer mode. Any suggestions that you can help with?

Djmerikhi

Sep 8, 2011
I rooted my phone and software framaroot off ...
Then mtk droid software with admin access'll be left above and below the blue square that I'm (root) and then OK again and the phone software, I'm off again, I mark the top if it's not blue and green light was turned off before going to a non-root phone ...
Whenever a new Rom or CWR I guess you all HTC Fast Boot ROM Rykhn neat to new and old all over again so I got imei no change to do it put you have the phone software mtk all be Ruth it change the number (phone number I wan .... no backup) act in any way that I did not say no .....

I will be grateful if anyone knows how to fix the flaw lead ...
All are according to the latest software version XDA
my phone huawei g700-u10

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
Working
icon14.gif

Last edited:

jjwaiting4u

Sep 9, 2014
Goa
it work

Hi guys mobile uncle works
this is only way i could instal rom on my canvas 4
for it suddenly developed charging problem and could not be charged normally so could not use usb via pc as it didnt recognized the mobile
so mobile uncle was the only solution
thanks guys

beingrkm

Oct 18, 2016
i can not switch on my mobile sony xperia C2305

during recovery update through mobile uncle tools, while i press reboot after that i cannot switch on my device Sony xperia c2305.
plz provide some solution..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    all in this in chinese
    version change log:
    need your help

all in this in chinese
    version change log:

sir iam from Pakistan i bought cell phone which is td-scdma here 3g works only with wcdma can u plz help me how to change its frequency to wcdma so i can b able to use 3g ??
    i can not work in engineer mode(mtk)
    my device huawei g700-u10....
    ....i need change imei becuse after break phone(bootloop) imei phone lost.