[MOD]03.09 HQ Camera Mod 2.0 For Sense 3.6 4.0 4.1 | Burst Mode | 20mpbs

Search This thread

pifa_k1

Nov 16, 2011
On low light the 1st picture is not focused right ... I have an idea - because there 2 flashes when flashlight is using so can we use the 1st flash to make autofocus like other phones (and old sense camera i think)

Brad55555

Feb 14, 2011
This thread is dead.No replies from the dev about his progress.Are you trying to fix the taking photos while recording and watching videos?Please give us an update on what you are working on :)

Quantum_Sensation

Feb 15, 2012
camera keeps FC when taking burst shot...TT_TT, Had an experiment this morning need to use camera to take pictures for the flow of water(looking for streamline, path line,...)

ravish_919

Jul 11, 2010
Hi mavera.. thanks for the mod..
Pls get updated with v1.4 based on camera from viper 1.2...
also don't forget to get permission from them before updating..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

mavera

Apr 19, 2012
Kocaeli
is it working with viperS 1.2?

nope the camera is still of sense 4.1 ..he said there is no camera.apk ...also ive seen the mod .it just had media_profiles.xml file which might be tweaked

I think that if you flash this mod, you return from sense 4.1's camera to sense 4.0 camera(that works fine).
Waiting @mavera, for a certainty

2.0 has some improvements or u just solve compatibility problems?

Guys version 2.0 only have media settings file, so it is working all of roms. But vipers 1.2 s camera does not work.. So for vipers you must flash may mod 1.1 or 1.3..

yazzabo

Mar 30, 2012
Than tour mod is not included in wipers 1.2 like was with 1.3?
If I flash your 1.1 mod version it will change my camera app??

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

yazzabo

Mar 30, 2012
1.1 is not including burst mode.

I mean v2.0...is that included in viper 1.2??
I don't need burst, so if I flash 1.1 does it works with vipers 1.2, does it change my camera app from sense 4.1 camera to sense 4 camera app (i'd rather keep sense 4.1 camera app that is great for me!!)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

yazzabo

Mar 30, 2012
I think Viper's 1.2 camera don't include high bitrate mod, because it has a Sense 4.1 framework. Flash mavera's camera mod 1.1 and you will have a Sense 4.0 and not a Sense 4.1 camera.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Yes i tought too, i just want to has a confirm!:eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys. This mod is not a new work. Only edited of Nodo-gt Hq Camera mod. it was not working htc ville based sense 4 roms. i modified mod and solved this problem. Enjoy.

For install, download and flash my file.

Version 1.1 uploaded.
    Changelogs --> Audio quality increased 128 kbit from 96 kbit on 1080p video.

Version 1.2 uploaded again.
    Changelogs --> Burst Mode added only.(thanks to dragonstyler198) But auto focus is not stable on this version.

Version 1.3 uploaded.
    Auto focus fixed in burst mode.

Version 2.0 for all roms htc sensation, without camera.apk
    Version 1.3 uploaded. Auto focus fixed in burst mode.
    The New version is coming soon. İt will include burst mode stable version as like vipers 1.1.0.

Htc Sensation Marka telefondan gönderilmiştir.
    Version 1.2 uploaded.
    BURST mode added only. İf you dont want to burst mode, you dont install new version.
    Note: Auto focus does not work on burst mode. i m not using it.
    @ mavera

Very useful mod. However I also really like the burst mode (continuous shooting). Is there a possibility that you collaborate with this guy so that we have a camera app with both features. It would be great....:good:

Hi, the new update will include burst mode. But auto focus is not working on burst mode. So im not using it.

Htc Sensation Marka telefondan gönderilmiştir.