• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MOD][07-10-2013][v1.0]MINI TURBO BOOST - swap in system and data!

Search This thread

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
I m proud to present you Mini Turbo Boost (with the supervision of delta-roh)
You can find the full Turbo Boost Mod - here - if you need more info or if you want to thank
delta-roh and Harbir

THANKS for delta-roh (this post) and Harbir (this post).

Features of Mini Turbo Boost:

Code:
[B]
[FONT=Century Gothic]Version 1.0[/FONT] [ 07/10/2013 ][/B]

[FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/I]Aroma 2.56[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]Completely new swap script[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]Removed support for: /cache swap, triple and dual swap (Due to device limitations)[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]Supported devices: Buzz[/FONT]

Installation:

Just download the Aroma-Installer, copy it to your sdcard, reboot into recovery and flash it as you would do with a new rom.
It also has an option for removing, if you don’t like it – but we think, that this option is useless … :D

Notes:

Code:
Clockwork 4 or 6x is required
Tested on Android 2.2x, 2.3x and 4.0 roms
Untested on Android 4.1x and 4.2x roms

Be careful when you make a swap in /data because your installed apps are there!
Don t play too much with the swap script/file, otherwise you may need to wipe your phone!
Thanks to:

Code:
[SIZE=3]A big thanks to [COLOR=DarkRed]delta-roh[/COLOR] which is the dev of the full Turbo Boost script
A big thanks to [COLOR=DarkRed]Harbir[/COLOR] which is the dev of the full Turbo Boost Aroma Installer
A big thanks to they both for the permissions to make the buzz version[/SIZE]
If you like our work, press

THANKS for delta-roh (this post) and Harbir (this post) and kylon(this post).

And, please, don't forget to rate both threads - thank you!

If you want to use our work, please ask for permission.

Attachments

• MiniTurboBoost.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,111
Last edited:

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
A few screenshots:

i0MtuhGskiovY.png
is2uOU0csnNVh.png
i7hwDIHYub8DY.png
ibp7BHWaNAzVo4.png

ls2uOU0csnNVh

Last edited:

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
Turbo boost does not have this option because the sdcard is really slow while system and data are much faster.
You can do it manually, but i don t know if it needs different commands.

The aim of Turbo Boost is a fast swap

Inviato dal mio Desire S con Tapatalk 4

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
Turbo boost does not have this option because the sdcard is really slow while system and data are much faster.
You can do it manually, but i don t know if it needs different commands.

The aim of Turbo Boost is a fast swap

Inviato dal mio Desire S con Tapatalk 4

It work on rempuzzle ?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

drewniany92

Jul 18, 2012
I have installed it on jokerdroid 4.3 using cwm 3. No issues so far, phone is a little bit faster (;

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

Stone. Cold

Jul 24, 2013
Birmingham
I've used this on my UltraBeam GB ROM, and UltraBeam GB is now faster than ever!
As in completely lag free :D

Man people should use this!
Also is it possible to integrate onto my ROM?
I'll give credits & massive thanks to you and others :)

Also i think people will like this very much! :good:

EDIT: I'll just post a link to this thread, so people can then choose if they want to install this MOD :)
Also what are your preferences for aosp ROMS?

I'm kinda new to all this :)
So what are the best preferences? for this ROM
Thanks kylon, or who ever does answer this :)

data swap:

system swap:

Last edited:

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
yea you can add it with credits
you can find all the rules in the aroma installer

the preferences are subjective
anyway 50-60 is a good value

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
For everyone
The swap file will always have some free space, so if you need more free space on phone, 50-60 is a good choice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I m proud to present you Mini Turbo Boost (with the supervision of delta-roh)
    You can find the full Turbo Boost Mod - here - if you need more info or if you want to thank
    delta-roh and Harbir

THANKS for delta-roh (this post) and Harbir (this post).

Features of Mini Turbo Boost:

Code:
    [B]
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Version 1.0[/FONT] [ 07/10/2013 ][/B]

[FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/I]Aroma 2.56[/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]Completely new swap script[/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]Removed support for: /cache swap, triple and dual swap (Due to device limitations)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][new[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]Supported devices: Buzz[/FONT]

Installation:

Just download the Aroma-Installer, copy it to your sdcard, reboot into recovery and flash it as you would do with a new rom.
    It also has an option for removing, if you don’t like it – but we think, that this option is useless … :D

Notes:

Code:
    Clockwork 4 or 6x is required
    Tested on Android 2.2x, 2.3x and 4.0 roms
    Untested on Android 4.1x and 4.2x roms

Be careful when you make a swap in /data because your installed apps are there!
    Don t play too much with the swap script/file, otherwise you may need to wipe your phone!
    Thanks to:

Code:
    [SIZE=3]A big thanks to [COLOR=DarkRed]delta-roh[/COLOR] which is the dev of the full Turbo Boost script
    A big thanks to [COLOR=DarkRed]Harbir[/COLOR] which is the dev of the full Turbo Boost Aroma Installer
    A big thanks to they both for the permissions to make the buzz version[/SIZE]
    If you like our work, press

THANKS for delta-roh (this post) and Harbir (this post) and kylon(this post).

And, please, don't forget to rate both threads - thank you!

If you want to use our work, please ask for permission.
    A few screenshots:

i0MtuhGskiovY.png
    is2uOU0csnNVh.png
    i7hwDIHYub8DY.png
    ibp7BHWaNAzVo4.png

ls2uOU0csnNVh

Going to try this soon as i make a working ROM boot :)

like that cat picture you have, looks funny & cool
    I have installed it on jokerdroid 4.3 using cwm 3. No issues so far, phone is a little bit faster (;

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

Cool, also i made WINDROID 1.0 now based on nightlies, so you can use as base for your next version :)
    You need cwm4