[MOD][11][9FUCD][G975F-G973F] ☼ CarHDMod V.23 ☼ [03/04/21]

Search This thread

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
If you have the G975FXXU9EUA4 on it, (with root?) Then flash TWRP and the mod afterwards.
I'm already unhappy, I'm sorry. It still doesn't work for me. The only thing that goes is the original Firware G975FXXU9EUA4. But I can't get to recovery even from the original software. I would love to be in Garotix mode again. Please help.:-(

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
CarHDMod v.21

Changelog:
-Working on FW 9ETLJ and FW 9EUA4
-All the mods like previous version
-Fix Updating from the store

Download v.21

CarHDTheme v.21

Changelog:
-Themed Night Mode and Day Mode options

What's themed:
-framework-res (not decompiled)
-SystemUI
-SamsungDialer
-SamsungContatcs
-SamsungIncallUI
-SamsungMessages_12
-SecSettings
-SmartManager_v5
-TelephonyUI
-SecureFolder
-SoundAlive_80
-ClockPackage
-HoneyBoard

you find the download in OTA/CARHDTHEMES folder
Thank you, Caro, but unfortunately I can't get to the AP .tar file downloaded from OTA. I have clean firmware. I was mo 8. But then something went wrong in my phone and I had to download the original firmware G975FXXU9EUA4 via sammobile. And so I have to do everything from the beginning. But I don't know how anymore. Your work is brilliant. Please advice. thank you very much

Philnicolls89

Jun 28, 2019
A.C.T
Thank you, Caro, but unfortunately I can't get to the AP .tar file downloaded from OTA. I have clean firmware. I was mo 8. But then something went wrong in my phone and I had to download the original firmware G975FXXU9EUA4 via sammobile. And so I have to do everything from the beginning. But I don't know how anymore. Your work is brilliant. Please advice. thank you very much
You need to get the firmware working before attempting to flash this mod. Here are some simple steps, the link I gave earlier goes into more detail.
Download EUA4 firmware, multidisabler and latest official TWRP image (not tar)
Download latest magisk app (v22)
Open firmware and transfer AP file to phone
Patch AP file and twrp with magisk
Transfer AP file and twrp back to computer
Open AP file and replace existing recovery with twrp (renamed to 'recovery')
Using odin flash firmware files (ap,bl,cp,csc), untick auto reboot
Once flash is successful reboot immediately to twrp using button combo (u will need to leave the phone connected to computer to be able to boot to twrp).
Twrp will automatically restart the phone, again reboot to twrp using button combo, without letting phone boot normally first.
Flash multidisabler
In twrp select reboot to recovery, allow phone to boot and set it up like normal.
If at this stage magisk wasn't successfully installed then you may need to use a customer kernel. This is easy to do.
Either use the twrp app to flash the unpatched twrp file or boot to twrp using key combo and flash unpatched twrp using twrp.
Then reboot to twrp (which will now be stock unpatched)
Flash customer kernel
Reboot to system not recovery (no need to use key combo if u have a custom kernel)
Once you have updated firmware working with magisk, all you need to do is flash the mod through twrp, restart phone, boot to twrp again and flash the theme.

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
You need to get the firmware working before attempting to flash this mod. Here are some simple steps, the link I gave earlier goes into more detail.
Once flash is successful reboot immediately to twrp using button combo (u will need to leave the phone connected to computer to be able to boot to twrp).
Twrp will automatically restart the phone, again reboot to twrp using button combo, without letting phone boot normally first.
Flash multidisabler
In twrp select reboot to recovery, allow phone to boot and set it up like normal.
If at this stage magisk wasn't successfully installed then you may need to use a customer kernel. This is easy to do.
Either use the twrp app to flash the unpatched twrp file or boot to twrp using key combo and flash unpatched twrp using twrp.
Flash customer kernel
Reboot to system not recovery (no need to use key combo if u have a custom kernel)
Once you have updated firmware working with magisk, all you need to do is flash the mod through twrp, restart phone, boot to twrp again and flash the theme.
thank you i will try it. my english is bad. and the translator can't do much. and what core should I use? I'm sorry to bother you. I also started the mode and everything worked. But I didn't have status sheets. nor the bottom bar. thank you very much too. I hope I can do it somehow. the best would be some video procedure. Thank you.

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
Flash multidisabler
Flash customer kernel
Good day. So my magic works. I used your instructions. I fixed Ap. But how to proceed. Do I have a Flash Cruel Core v.4 or other file and then a mod? Definitely when I installed the mod. Everything was fine, but could not be downloaded from OTA Theme. Nis could not be downloaded from OTA. and otherwise thank you very much. If there was any more advice? I love this mod. And Garotix's work

Philnicolls89

Jun 28, 2019
A.C.T
Good day. So my magic works. I used your instructions. I fixed Ap. But how to proceed. Do I have a Flash Cruel Core v.4 or other file and then a mod? Definitely when I installed the mod. Everything was fine, but could not be downloaded from OTA Theme. Nis could not be downloaded from OTA. and otherwise thank you very much. If there was any more advice? I love this mod. And Garotix's work
For custom kernel download the official twrp app from play store. Flash the unpatched twrp image renamed to recovery.
Now boot to twrp and install this kernel.
Then reboot to SYSTEM, you don't need to use button combo anymore with this kernel.
However if your magisk is working and you don't want a custom kernel, then you just need to flash the mod through twrp. No other files are necessary.
Don't forget to put your thanks in the first post to show your support for this great mod and theme!!

Attachments

• ThundeRStormS-Kernel-S10-N10-OneUI-R-v1.9-PROTON-20210225.zip
    50.6 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: David Dvorak

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
For custom kernel download the official twrp app from play store. Flash the unpatched twrp image renamed to recovery.
Now boot to twrp and install this kernel.
Then reboot to SYSTEM, you don't need to use button combo anymore with this kernel.
However if your magisk is working and you don't want a custom kernel, then you just need to flash the mod through twrp. No other files are necessary.
Don't forget to put your thanks in the first post to show your support for this great mod and theme!!
Thank you very much. When I'm in Flash mode, my magic disappeared. 😞 I'm sorry to bother you. English is not my strong point.

Philnicolls89

Jun 28, 2019
A.C.T
Thank you very much. When I'm in Flash mode, my magic disappeared. 😞 I'm sorry to bother you. English is not my strong point.
What do u mean by flash mode?
If you have unpatched twrp and custom kernel then u need to boot to system to have root (no key combo just use power button like normal)
If using patched twrp and stock kernel then u need to boot to recovery partition to have root (using key combo and with usb c cable connected to computer).

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
What do u mean by flash mode?
If you have unpatched twrp and custom kernel then u need to boot to system to have root (no key combo just use power button like normal)
If using patched twrp and stock kernel then u need to boot to recovery partition to have root (using key combo and with usb c cable connected to computer).
I'm sorry, but after fixing Ap and TWRp, everything will be fine. I just don't see magic. I need to reset to factory settings. Then the magisc is functional. When I flash Mod 21. Either the magic disappears or I don't have a status bar or a naw bar. And even if I add to Garotix ota. You can't download theme 21 from it. Just nothing. So I'm trying to get into twrp recovery but it doesn't work. just the phone restarts. So I'll put the phone in the factory. And then I get to TWrp recovery. But then it's still around. When my mafisc is working, mod 21 doesn't work properly. I did not have such problems in earlier versions. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Thank you very much. But Caro is a genius. And you are all good. I'm already desperate.

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
Flash multidisabler
Flash customer kernel
So the mod introduced by magisc works. But I can't download any file from CarHDRom control 2. And therefore not even with OTA CarHDTheme v.21.1. Any advice? Otherwise, maybe everything already works. Thank you very much.

Philnicolls89

Jun 28, 2019
A.C.T
So the mod introduced by magisc works. But I can't download any file from CarHDRom control 2. And therefore not even with OTA CarHDTheme v.21.1. Any advice? Otherwise, maybe everything already works. Thank you very much.
Here is the v21.1 theme, I have no idea why rom control won't let you download anything. When you open the OTA link it gives you two options to open using mega or open using Chrome, which one did you try?
Also I don't know why you don't have status bar or navigation bar, I don't think anyone else has this problem.

Attachments

• CarHDTheme_v.21.01.zip
    302.9 MB · Views: 30

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
Here is the v21.1 theme, I have no idea why rom control won't let you download anything. When you open the OTA link it gives you two options to open using mega or open using Chrome, which one did you try?
Also I don't know why you don't have status bar or navigation bar, I don't think anyone else has this problem.
After installing Theme 21 from you, everything works as it should. You're great. And thank you very much. One more thing. Is it possible to flash ViperFX_Android11? I like quality sound. Thank you very much again.

Philnicolls89

Jun 28, 2019
A.C.T
After installing Theme 21 from you, everything works as it should. You're great. And thank you very much. One more thing. Is it possible to flash ViperFX_Android11? I like quality sound. Thank you very much again.
I do not use viper fx so I don't know if it works with android 11. But I believe it needs SELinux to be set to permissive to work, which is very bad for your phones security so I would not recommend it.
If you flashed the thunderstorm kernel I gave you, then install the ThunderTweaks kernel manager app that comes with it. It has MoRo sound control that you can turn on to improve sound quality.
Glad you finally got everything working. Don't forget to give your thanks to @Carotix for his amazing work! Maybe even buy him a coffee😉

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
I do not use viper fx so I don't know if it works with android 11. But I believe it needs SELinux to be set to permissive to work, which is very bad for your phones security so I would not recommend it.
If you flashed the thunderstorm kernel I gave you, then install the ThunderTweaks kernel manager app that comes with it. It has MoRo sound control that you can turn on to improve sound quality.
Glad you finally got everything working. Don't forget to give your thanks to @Carotix for his amazing work! Maybe even buy him a coffee😉
I didn't change the core. I did the first step. So I don't have ThunderTweaks. So I'll probably have to settle for the sound that is. Damage. Wiper is great. But thanks. Power. And once again I apologize for the harassment.

Reactions: Philnicolls89

David Dvorak

Apr 17, 2016
Liberec
@Carotix

Caro, přeji hezký den. Chtěl bych se jen zeptat, zda zde pokračujete ve vývoji tohoto režimu? nebo už používáte Samsung 21? vaše práce je dokonalá. A miluji tvou módu. krásný den.

Translation: Caro, have a nice day. I would just like to ask if you are continuing to develop this regime here? or are you already using the Samsung 21? your work is perfect. And I love your fashion. a beautiful day.

Last edited by a moderator:

bininga59

• Jun 13, 2014
    Böblingen
    [QUOTE = "Carotix, příspěvek: 84459181, člen: 4751298"]
    CarHDMod v.21

Seznam změn:
    - Práce na FW 9ETLJ a FW 9EUA4
    -Všechny mody jako předchozí verze
    -Fix Aktualizace z obchodu

Stáhnout v.21

CarHDTheme v.21

Seznam změn:
    - Možnosti tematické noci a denního režimu

Co je tématikou:
    -framework-res (není dekompilován)
    -SystemUI
    -Samsung Dialer
    -SamsungContatcs
    -SamsungIncallUI
    -SamsungMessages_12
    -SecSettings
    -SmartManager_v5
    -TelephonyUI
    -SecureFolder
    -SoundAlive_80
    -Hodinový balíček
    - Medová deska

soubor ke stažení najdete ve složce OTA / CARHDTHEMES
    [/CITÁT]
    Caro, přeji hezký den. Chtěl bych se jen zeptat, zda zde pokračujete ve vývoji tohoto režimu? nebo už používáte Samsung 21? vaše práce je dokonalá. A miluji tvou módu. krásný den.
    Why don't you write in English - like everyone here? Every browser has a translator!

Reactions: Badger50

Carotix

Recognized Themer
  • Jul 20, 2012
    Ravenna
    @Carotix

Translation: Caro, have a nice day. I would just like to ask if you are continuing to develop this regime here? or are you already using the Samsung 21? your work is perfect. And I love your fashion. a beautiful day.
    yes , i'm working on new theme One UI 3.1 , but i need a lot of time

Top Liked Posts

CarHDTheme 1/2 v23E

Changelog:
      -Improved buttons in pulldown (see screenshot)
      -Fixed settings button
      -Setted the pulldown background so as main background

Downloads in OTA/CARHDTHEMES

i9fqr1h.png

Theme Dark Sea 01

in OTA / CARHDTHEMES / EXTRA THEMES
      CarHDTheme 1/2 v23C

Changelog:
      -Fixed Secure Folder
      -Fixed NFC
      -Fixed other app
      -Updated TWLauncher
      -Updated SecMyFiles
      -Updated Gallery
      -Updated ClockPackage
      -Updated RomControl
      -Fixed show/hide icons in statusbar

just a screenshot

P69tvxG.png
      CarHDTheme 1/2 v23D

Changelog:
      -Fixed all the options to move statusbar icons
      -Edited SystemUI
      -Edited RomControl
      -Updated Calculator
      -Updated Calendar

Download in OTA/CARHDTHEMES
      new configuration

0oW86Hf.png
      XfcyZ7x.png
      CarHDTheme 1/2 v23B

Changelog:
      -Added ScreenMirroring
      -Added SmartCapture
      -Fiexd Potato Clock on left
      -Updated SecMyFiles
      -Added OutDoor Mode
      -Added show/hide statusbar icons
      -Updated Gallery
      -Added new icons for Theme_True_Icons_V.13.apk

Downloads in OTA/CARHDTHEMES PART1/2
      CarHDTheme 1/2 v23E

Changelog:
      -Improved buttons in pulldown (see screenshot)
      -Fixed settings button
      -Setted the pulldown background so as main background

i9fqr1h.png

Theme Dark Sea 01

in OTA / CARHDTHEMES / EXTRA THEMES
      osdWz1L.png

CarHDMod V.23 03/04/21

Based on G975FXXU9FUCD Firmware

Android 11

G975F-G973F Devices Supported

#Mod#
      -Aroma Installer
      -Based on Firmware G975FXXU9FUCD
      -CSC Features
      -Tweaks in build.prop
      -1000 Extra Fonts
      -AppLock
      -Added Bixby Button remap in aroma
      -Added Debloating options in aroma
      -Added Splash Boot for each model
      -Fixed Bluetooth
      -Added 3Minit Battery
      -Added Power Virtual button on top/right
      -Added BatteryBar in Puldown
      -Added Carrier Label on top/left
      -Added Next Alarm in lockscreen
      -Fixed 5 minutes in alarm showed
      -Secure Folder working
      -and more

#Rom Control#
      MODS
      -Enable/Disable Open with
      -Power Menu Background

Statusbar
      -3Minit Battery App
      -Stock Battery
      -Carrier Label

LOCKSCREEN
      -Next Alarm

PULLDOWN
      -BatteryBar

OTA and Links
      -OTA
      -Donate to carotix

Download and Changelog v23
      don't forget to thank this post

Big thank to
      @ianmacd for TWRP and multidisabler

TKof3ze.png

Installation for v.23:

1- Turn off the device and put it in download mode with the bixby / vol down button and inserting the cable to the PC at this point open Odin remove the check mark from autoreboot

2- Load the AP patched file downloaded from here together with the BL the CP and the HOME_CSC .... if you put the CSC you lose all the data

3- Start the flash and wait

4- At the end with the power / vol down keys force the switch off as soon as the screen goes black press vol + / bixby / power to go in recovery and don't leave the keys until you see the twrp screen, continue to keep the 3 keys pressed and wait for the recovery to start again

5- Flash the multidisabler and custom kernel then reboot to system

6) Flash CarHDMod

7) Flash CarHDTheme

Done[/B]

TKof3ze.png

Created 12/06/2019
      Last Updated 03/04/21
      CarHDMod v23

Changelog:
      -Based on FUCD firmware
      -Everything like previous version

Folder to download FUCD firmware files for G975F with AP patched and trwp patched

Downloads

Download v23
      put your thanks in this post please

CarHDTheme 1/2 v23

Changelog:
      -Updated many apps
      -Added TWLuncher themed
      -Added AOD
      -Added TelephonyUI
      -Added Smart Manager
      -Added Calculator
      -Added Theme Store