Mod! 12 shcut

Search This thread

gabbana-music

May 8, 2009
Moscow Zelenograd
Mod! 12 shcut

ScreenShot13.Png

Hi friends! Let's test my new mod with 12 shcut! It is the first version, therefore strictly do not judge! As here are included bg4all and 2 events in a calendar!
So separately I spread mod12shcut clean, without additions! But there shcut increased!

Friends! Has made to you new 12 shcut Clean!

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,852
  • ScreenShot13.jpg
    ScreenShot13.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,183
Last edited:

Benjos

Aug 2, 2010
look so nice. i will instal it and try it as soon as posible . Thanks gabbana-music keep on good work and also keep sharing your work!

leejune

Mar 21, 2010
HEFEI
very nice. thank you

After install, It display 4x3 buy it can's add shortcuts more than 9. (It means if you add 10Th shortcut, but it don't display)

Last edited:

dctor

Sep 16, 2008
It works great. One small bug only: until empty - tiles are not visible (most of them), nevertheless you can still tap the place where they're supposed to be and they work.

Baadshah555

Feb 28, 2009
Thanks gabbana.. You are the MAN dude.. You made me go Crazy on my HD Mini.. Thank You Very very MUCH..
I have been really waiting for this kinda application.. Thank you..

thanet

Oct 17, 2008
Thank Man!
I just tested. work great.
Should be Coockie home tab for HD mini Comming SOON!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thank for the future.

alia4

Aug 29, 2010
Hi friends! Let's test my new mod with 12 shcut! It is the first version, therefore strictly do not judge! As here are included bg4all and 2 events in a calendar!
So separately I spread mod12shcut clean, without additions! But there shcut increased!

Friends! Has made to you new 12 shcut Clean!

Hi Lord Gabbana
I love your battery shape in this post
How can I change it to your shape (this model only)
Thanks ...

Top Liked Posts