[MOD] 14 Customizable statusbar toggle I9000 JVS/JVT/JVA/JVU Odex/Deodex 09/01/2012

Search This thread

Qobok

Nov 28, 2010
London
UPDATE 09/01/2012

Update for JVU Stock ROM 6 Toggle with flashlight working. Download link below Backup before flashing!

*Thunderbolt script will brake this mod.*

UPDATE 27/11/2011

Update for JVA Stock ROM. Download link below Backup before flashing!

UPDATE 07/11/2011

An Ice Cream Sandwich theme DEODEXED for this mod has been created by BHuvan goyal and can be found HERE.

UPDATE 06/11/2011

The guide on how to add 14 customizable toggle to status bar can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1289896

I done just the mod for I9000 JVS/JVT STOCK Deodexed/Odexed.

The mod is only for notification bar, nothing else, no other changes to your STOCK ROM

After the installation you will find an application called QuickPanelSettings from where you can customize your notification bar (which button you want there and the order of the buttons).

BACKUP BEFORE FLASH

I have attached 4 new CWM zip files which contain the Flashlight fix (which is a white screen) with 5 toggle in one screen and 6 toggle in one screen. All the toggle are working now.

lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_DEODEXED.zip link below
lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_ODEXED.zip link below

In case you have any problems flash Stock Toggle zip or restore your backup.

picture.php

I have attached the update zip with 5 toggle in one screen. Flashlight works also on this update.

lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_DEODEXED.zip link below
lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_ODEXED.zip link below

picture.php

Reboot button has 3 options : normal reboot, recovery and download mode.

Parameters for Brightness mode and Sound mode can be configured also from QuickPanelSettings.

To revert to your old status bar STOCK JVS/JVT, just flash Stock_Toggle_I9000 odexed or deodexed depending on what ROM you have.

Feel free to adapt it to any ROM or THEME.

CWM Flashable zip's attached.

All credits goes to lidroid. Credits for 6 toggle goes to lidroid and gcrutchr

If you like my work don't forget to hit Thanks and if you wanna DONATE to lidroid. :)

Attachments

• lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_DEODEXED.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,725
  • lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_ODEXED.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,115
  • lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_DEODEXED.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 801
  • lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_ODEXED.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 693
  • lidroid6toggle.jpg
    lidroid6toggle.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 5,586
  • shot_000006.jpg
    shot_000006.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4,178
  • lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVA_DEODEXED.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVA_ODEXED.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 213
  • lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVU_DEODEXED.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,507
  • lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVU_ODEXED.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,396
Last edited:

Ardethian

Mar 30, 2011
You, my friend, are a living God. You and lidroid.
Been waiting for something like this for quite some time now.

Working as intended, incredible work. Thank you both. :)

Siberian Tiger

Retired Senior Moderator / Tiger's Eye
Dec 4, 2010
Piraeus
You, my friend, are a living God. You and lidroid.
Been waiting for something like this for quite some time now.

Working as intended, incredible work. Thank you both. :)

Thanks Qobok for your work.I saw you on sgs2 forum asking :)

There is already a rom with this mod in sgs1 called Hybrid ;)

Is this mode flashable over JVT rom and what i'll lose if i flash it ?

The notification bar only or something else too?

Thanks for porting this :D

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
Thanks Qobok for your work.I saw you on sgs2 forum asking :)

There is already a rom with this mod in sgs1 called Hybrid ;)

Is this mode flashable over JVT rom and what i'll lose if i flash it ?

The notification bar only or something else too?

Thanks for porting this :D

come on guys do your research... I created this mod... jkay added most of the toggles but this mod comes from ME on the sgs1.... Now its up to 14 but we don't need power menu on there so I never added it . And yes hybrid took it from me..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Qobok

Nov 28, 2010
London
I know there is a ROM, maybe more than one but the ROM's are themed, heavy themed some, and was not what I was looking for.

@DAGr8 I know about about your 6 toggle UP / Down and update to 7 toggle and now 9 toggle. About your ROM I didn't tried because is way to themed for me, sorry.

I asked the guy who made HYBRID ROM maybe he can make an custom zip for JVT but no answer.

I've done this zip for my own use and I put it here maybe somebody want to use it. I was looking for something like this for long time and thanks to lidroid was possible.

However if you are on stock JVT Deodexed and you flash this custom zip you will have only the new notification status bar changed. Nothing else will change to your ROM.

I'm not a ROM developer, Chef or anything else, all credits go to lidroid. I will try an Odexed version but I cannot guarantee.

I didn't want to offense anybody with my thread, if I did it I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAGr8

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal

I was not offended , I just hate to fall into forgivness is all and the previous poster made me feel like it , we all work hard for our work and I a do appreciate you taking the time to post this , I will in fact make a modded one that will include all the statusbar tweaks available in my rom (in fact I already done it just need to theme it accordingly)

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Dagr8 orqobok, whosoever creAted it its awesome. Smooth, no lags , simple to use and has all features we ever wanted includingong press.for settings options. +10 to both of ya.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Qobok

Nov 28, 2010
London
if youre copy pasting this mod from sgs2 you could at least remove the flashlight references from files to make it 100% working, unless...

I'm just sharing what I did for me. I'm not a developer. If you are kind enough you could do that and this thread will be yours.

If you read lidroid thread you can see that he have the solution for flashlight to work on i9000, a white screen, but all the apk's must be signed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE 09/01/2012

Update for JVU Stock ROM 6 Toggle with flashlight working. Download link below Backup before flashing!

*Thunderbolt script will brake this mod.*

UPDATE 27/11/2011

Update for JVA Stock ROM. Download link below Backup before flashing!

UPDATE 07/11/2011

An Ice Cream Sandwich theme DEODEXED for this mod has been created by BHuvan goyal and can be found HERE.

UPDATE 06/11/2011

The guide on how to add 14 customizable toggle to status bar can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1289896

I done just the mod for I9000 JVS/JVT STOCK Deodexed/Odexed.

The mod is only for notification bar, nothing else, no other changes to your STOCK ROM

After the installation you will find an application called QuickPanelSettings from where you can customize your notification bar (which button you want there and the order of the buttons).

BACKUP BEFORE FLASH

I have attached 4 new CWM zip files which contain the Flashlight fix (which is a white screen) with 5 toggle in one screen and 6 toggle in one screen. All the toggle are working now.

lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_DEODEXED.zip link below
    lidroid_6_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_ODEXED.zip link below

In case you have any problems flash Stock Toggle zip or restore your backup.

picture.php

I have attached the update zip with 5 toggle in one screen. Flashlight works also on this update.

lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_DEODEXED.zip link below
    lidroid_5_f_14_Toggle_I9000_JVT_ODEXED.zip link below

picture.php

Reboot button has 3 options : normal reboot, recovery and download mode.

Parameters for Brightness mode and Sound mode can be configured also from QuickPanelSettings.

To revert to your old status bar STOCK JVS/JVT, just flash Stock_Toggle_I9000 odexed or deodexed depending on what ROM you have.

Feel free to adapt it to any ROM or THEME.

CWM Flashable zip's attached.

All credits goes to lidroid. Credits for 6 toggle goes to lidroid and gcrutchr

If you like my work don't forget to hit Thanks and if you wanna DONATE to lidroid. :)
    convert dex to odex / apk to odex

Thanks so much!

working great with stock odexed JVT

Only widget notification is changed.

Would you mind share how to odex back the files or give me some link for me to read?

:) thanks... Hope to see lockscreen mod for odex after this!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Regarding the odex apk I have followed this tutorial http://www.kingsrom.com/t44-how-to-use-dexopt-wrapper

Requirements:

Always BACKUP before testing

-android-sdk-windows (google search)
    -dexopt-wrapper script (from the above link)
    -Odexed ROM in your phone (phone must be on USB debugging mode)
    -Root Explorer

As an example I'm gonna convert SystemUI.apk

1) download dexopt-wrapper script from the above link and put it on sdcard of your phone
    2) copy SystemUI.apk to sdcard/ok/
    2) copy dexopt-wrapper script with Root Explorer from sdcard to system/bin/
    3) phone must be connected without storage connected to PC; start cmd; go to the location android-sdk-windows/platform-tools
    Type:
    a) adb remount
    b) adb shell
    c) dexopt-wrapper sdcard/ok/SystemUI.apk /sdcard/ok/SystemUI.odex
    d) exit

Now if you check on sdcard/ok/ you will have 2 files SystemUI.apk and SystemUI.odex

4) rename SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.zip and delete classes.dex from the arhive without decompressing or anything else. Rename it back to SystemUI.apk

5) build an update.zip with the 2 files instead of 1.
    I will try a build for xfjva. :)
    I know there is a ROM, maybe more than one but the ROM's are themed, heavy themed some, and was not what I was looking for.

@DAGr8 I know about about your 6 toggle UP / Down and update to 7 toggle and now 9 toggle. About your ROM I didn't tried because is way to themed for me, sorry.

I asked the guy who made HYBRID ROM maybe he can make an custom zip for JVT but no answer.

I've done this zip for my own use and I put it here maybe somebody want to use it. I was looking for something like this for long time and thanks to lidroid was possible.

However if you are on stock JVT Deodexed and you flash this custom zip you will have only the new notification status bar changed. Nothing else will change to your ROM.

I'm not a ROM developer, Chef or anything else, all credits go to lidroid. I will try an Odexed version but I cannot guarantee.

I believe none. Try a search maybe someone else did the mod for JVZ.