[MOD][2.2|Soon]rPx™ ULTIMATE EDITION

Search This thread

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Very bad luck to me. After flashing this i checked all commands & then after boot system partition crashed very badly & giving FC,FC,FC,FC,FC in all system apps. Even i installed rom again & your mod respectively but it crashed again. I don't know that its bad effects occurring from some bad commands or something else. Kindly you identify it properly,

R

RenzkiPH

Very bad luck to me. After flashing this i checked all commands & then after boot system partition crashed very badly & giving FC,FC,FC,FC,FC in all system apps. Even i installed rom again & your mod respectively but it crashed again. I don't know that its bad effects occurring from some bad commands or something else. Kindly you identify it properly,

If You Try ZipalignFix Script That Will Happen, I Assumed That You Try That Script...

--> rPx Ultimate Edition Developer <--
--> XDA Thread <--
--> Proudly Kuripot:)D) And Filipino <--
--> Team PH <--

R

RenzkiPH

Hey Guys, Sorry Because I will Release The Next Version After 2 Weeks, Due To Adding More Feature, Testing, Fixing Some Bugs, Stabilizing And ETC. I Hope You Still Supporting This MOD. Thank You.

-Renzki™

Sent From My GT-S5360 Using Tapatalk 2

1stichiban

Jan 18, 2012
Hey Guys, Sorry Because I will Release The Next Version After 2 Weeks, Due To Adding More Feature, Testing, Fixing Some Bugs, Stabilizing And ETC. I Hope You Still Supporting This MOD. Thank You.

-Renzki™

Sent From My GT-S5360 Using Tapatalk 2
KABAYAN!
Nice to find a Filipino developer :good:
Will try it out... soon

Thanks for your efforts!

innocuous76

May 12, 2012
Pune
Phone lagging on mobile data

Hi,
The phone becomes sluggish if Mobile data is on (2G or 3G). I am not talking of net speed but device speed. There is a lag in doing basic stuff like opening dialer or calculator also.

If the mobile is on WiFi, everything works fine with no lag.

Would could be the reason for this?
Things were fine before using this mod.

Tx

R

RenzkiPH

Thread Updated:
-v2.0 Uploaded At Attachments In Post #1

News:
New Version Will Release This Week
-Stable Version But Still In Beta Stage
-Improved Some Scripts

WARNING
Copying The Concept Of rPx Is Not Allowed/Permitted.

-11/23/13 By: Renzki™

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone