If you're using JIT, you should remove JIT, flash launcher, then reinstall JIT. That's not my launcher fault, is the Jit behaviour messing dalvik-cache...
Ok, time to edit the introduction stuff
This thing is being done completely as a "learning/having some fun" project, and is my FIRST "javandroid" thing so may contain a lot of bugs, may crash your fridge, may overheat your microwave, and so on.
ATM i have no "team collab" on this, i'm doing the most out of myself, and "myself" is a very limited person, so don't expect miracles
If someone wanna help, please tweet me!
Also if anyone wants to donate me to buying ice-creams for my son, do it here
Here are some screenshots
There are 2 main "branches" of this mod:
- the 0.6.x branch is (and always will be) for Android 1.6 donut ONLY.
- the 0.7x branch is for Android 2.1 eclair and will grow up.
- Put the ADW.Launcher.zip into the root of your sdcard.
- Boot into recovery.
- NANDROID (just be cautious )
- Flash the file.
Changelog, Downloads & usage instructions/information
Check them here
Some settings will force launcher to shutdown itself after aplying, so if your launcher shuts off on settings exit, you should "relaunch" it pressing your home phisical button.
This thing is not "themed", it uses default highlight colours, etc, so if you're using a themed launcher or a themed rom, it will overwrite it and you'll loose those changes.
- Ask your themer/rom dev to change this launcher images.
- Try using metamorphs out there to change it yourself
- Download Android 2.2 "Froyo" metamorph for ADW.Launcher here thanks to @bakageta
- eessel has done very cool metamorphs here!
- @Cloverdale_ is making really cool metamorphs, including my launcher
- Check mr_deimos awesome "Elegance style" metamorph for it!
- Check MINUS Stl metamorph here, matching my ADW.one theme
NOTE "Githubbed", hope is everything allright... my first time using source control systems...