• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][2018-09-23] OnePlus Camera M

Search This thread

BossVeka

Aug 6, 2017
Doesn't work on Pie beta 2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180915-131305.jpg
    Screenshot_20180915-131305.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,298

Toni Moon

Aug 11, 2015
When finish the instalation of Beta 3 i test it to check if works in B3

-- Works perfect, i install first the Camera M mod in magisk and after Nolimits!!

Last edited:
Reactions: meistr91

Antretng

Nov 7, 2016
its the original stock cam, if you reset the camera m settings its full stock

I know. But you cannot have both the original app and the updated one (M Camera) at the same time. For me at low light landscapes original app works best. However when you shoot daylight landscapes or portraits, the M camera is better having settings at Fast Fast or even Fast Off. How convenient would it be to have two different apps and launching the appropriate one? Or even better, to have a button at the inteface of the app with quick settings (like in the pro mode that it has C1 and C2 with stored settings).

These are some suggestions only. I love what the dev did with the app. It gives flexibility and I am thankfull for that :)

P.S. The original app differs not only on sharpening and levels of noise reduction but also in other aspects like the white balance. Check those two samples. The first one is M Camera with ZSL and ZSL. The second one is the original camera. The wb of original camera is closer to what my eyes see at that scene.

M Camera ZSL-ZSL (default) by Andreas L., on Flickr

Stock by Andreas L., on Flickr

Last edited:

txx1219

Jan 29, 2011
I have been really busy. But hey, I'm still here don't worry.

Next week, release of Camera M with 2.8.20 or, if I have time, 2.8.30 (the latest one). Do you people have some rotating pictures issues when taking pictures with 2.8.20 and higher with OP6 ? And if yes, in which version are you ?

deezid

Jun 26, 2010
Viersen
That's exciting news!
Since I really like the HDR processing of the later camera versions (even over gcam) but am no fan of the heavy sharpening and nr I can't wait to try a new version or.

Version 2.8.30 installed here with no issues regarding to rotation. Just the usual camera forgets about its EIS in every video mode but the 4k60p mode which actually uses OIS.

Next week, release of Camera M with 2.8.20 or, if I have time, 2.8.30 (the latest one). Do you people have some rotating pictures issues when taking pictures with 2.8.20 and higher with OP6 ? And if yes, in which version are you ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Toni Moon

Aug 11, 2015
Where did you download the Version 2.8.30?
That's exciting news!
Since I really like the HDR processing of the later camera versions (even over gcam) but am no fan of the heavy sharpening and nr I can't wait to try a new version or.

Version 2.8.30 installed here with no issues regarding to rotation. Just the usual camera forgets about its EIS in every video mode but the 4k60p mode which actually uses OIS.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

rav101

Dec 1, 2013
Walsall
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Totally understand, real life comes first before development as a hobby.

I haven't noticed any issue with rotating pictures on the latest versions personally.

Will be great to see a new version when it's released but no pressure. Good work takes time ?

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012

I have the rotating pictures issue on all shots taken in portrait orientation. When I open them on my PC, they are displayed in landscape.
This happened on all OOS Pie Builds so far. Can't say anything about Oreo, as I immediately switched to Pie DP3 once I got my device.
Currently with Open Beta 3 and Camera v2.8.30.
(I have auto-rotation disabled in Android all the time)

Great news btw. Take your time, really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

javad79

Sep 14, 2016
I can't wait to see this features in OnePlus 6:eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180919-141713.jpg
    Screenshot_20180919-141713.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 817
Reactions: deezid

Will008

May 8, 2014
How can I get the mod to work on OB 3?

Edit: without xXx mod

Last edited:

eiraku

Oct 22, 2007
I can't wait for the new version to hit, even the test version has given me nothing but great pics so far.

Hopefully it works with 5.1.11 though. Probably not gonna go up to Pie anytime soon unless Xposed gets ported to Pie. Way too many modules to give up.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts