Tried : #1
1. Power down the N7, plug in the cable on computer and N7
2. Hold , Vol up , Vol down + power at the same time for 3 to 4 secs, nothing happen ( i a;so tried to hold for 10 secs, still nothing happen), I only see black screen.
- weird thing is, when I press the power buton, the device wont turn on , unless I press and hold power button for about 15 secs, then it will turn on.
1. adb reboot recovery
2. power and vol up at the same time,
- but I cannot find install from zip. only install from adb
I am now trying to download the NRT 1.7.1 but will take time.
I have another problem touught. After installing the framework I realized that the created hotspot is not functional. If I connect to that with another device there is no internet connection. Of course my tablet has a data plan and it's currently working so I am puzzled.
Also the USB tethering is not working, when I try to enable it the checkbox is getting back to the unchecked position and no internet is shared with the PC.
Anyone with these issues?
You have to install a custom recovery. Then inside the recovery there are options for removing the file verification (usually it's off by default.).
It looks like you need to follow a guide about rooting your device, I advise you do that first by following one of these guides (available on XDA) and then attempt to install the tether framework.
Reading the instructions of WUGs Software . But therefore here is the wrong thread.My Tab is rooted , bootloader unlock, stock firmware. And I didnt install any custom recovery yet.
This toolkit is okay? http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/ Can I use this software to flash the zip directly?
I've installed NRT, and it downloaded two img file.
What are the use for that software ?
Thank you. I have installed you framework-res.apk.that was the problem with my framework-res.apk as well as far as i can tell its a problem with manifest.xmf and the meta-inf folder inside the .apk open the modified .akp with 7zip or winrar and copy the manifest.xml and the meta-inf folder from stock apk to the modified and it should work without bootloops or just try the file i uploaded i think in post 266.
I flashed enabletether-JDQ39.zip without having problems on my jwr66y, should I flash the new one now?