[MOD][4.4/5.x/6.0] No Lock Home v2.2.0 (WiFi/BTS Unlock)

saoudien07

Apr 27, 2016
Did not work for me already on Android 7 and 8.
It seems that development stopped since 2017.

GravityBox has smart unlock for WiFi.
1. For me it is working fine, on Android 8 (Oreo)
2. About GravityBox, I was using it, but were not aware about this feature. When I learned about it, I stopped using this module, and used GravityBox, because I always had its modding purpose... And also, why use an additional module, if GravityBox, has already that feature >>> logique.
Unfortunately, lately GravityBox started to do a weird thing, it keeps the phone unlooked (purpose of Trusted Wifi we agree about that) but every 5-10min it makes, the click sound of the unlook of the phone!! When my phone is on table, I hear click and then click and ckick... Kind of annoying:silly:
So I switched back to No Lock Home, to see if it was my phone or GravityBox, and found out that was GravityBox!!! So now I stayed with No Lock Home :good:

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Hi, amazing module! It is an old module, but keep working great, actually from all method to keep the phone unlocked, that I googled, it is the one that actually works!!
Also a small hick, it only support 1 wifi, it would be great to be able to add more than 1 wifi...
Anyone got an idea how to accomplish that, thx for sharing;)

Last edited:

saoudien07

Apr 27, 2016
does anyone know if this customiuzer module, and therefore the magisk riru core and modules Riru edxposed do they work on miui 11 rom based on android 10?
Unfortunately it is not working with Riru Core + Riru Yahfa EdXposed. The module do not detect Xposed on the phone.
Maybe more luck with GravityBox.
Rom: BlackDiamond N8 v7 Pie. Magisk / Riru Core + Riru yahfa

Last edited:

dima-82

May 31, 2016
This feature makes for me no sense any more.

As far as I understand location mode must be turned on to get the list of avialable WiFi networks and corresponding SSIDs. Thats a new google "feature". Correct me if I am wrong.

And since this constraint, I dont want to use this any more.

saoudien07

Apr 27, 2016
This feature makes for me no sense any more.

As far as I understand location mode must be turned on to get the list of avialable WiFi networks and corresponding SSIDs. Thats a new google "feature". Correct me if I am wrong.

And since this constraint, I dont want to use this any more.
nope, I am using it without location on. When I am connected to some Network, as at home for example, the Lock is disabled. Because it become painfull to unlock every tme u need the phone while being in some seccure places...
Google type yeah need Location ON if I am not wrong, but the tweak/module is working according to Names/SSIDs , and it works great for me with Location Off.

McFlypants

Mar 22, 2013
Yes, thats right. No location, Just wifi-names.

As far as I remember this Module also used cell Towers instead of GPS location. This Was so perfect!