• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD] [email protected] and [email protected] video recording

Search This thread

CROrION

Nov 10, 2010
This is not my mod, all credits go to original developer .

Just enable this module in magisk and you will have 60fps in stock camera

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c4jaR9AtE85guhOrbUwwrOOibaVP5kOC/view

Edit:
After getting more info here are few notes:
- pocos camera sensor comes from two different manufacturers
- this mod will work only for one of those
- mod for other is in the works and i will edit OP as soon as it is released
- it works on stock camera only
- it works on ported miui camera for nonMIUI roms

Last edited:

novren

Nov 25, 2014
Poco F1 has 2 suppliers for the rear camera module. The current version of the mod, works only on one of those. The fix for second supplier is Work in Progress.

For me it doesn't return any errors (aospex). But it doesn't record in 60fps either. Gcam lets me choose 60fps as it always has, but the videos come out at 1080p30. Miui camera port (04 January) doesn't even let me choose 60fps.

affendymahmud

Jun 11, 2018
Hello,i already test the 60fps module on my pixel experience + anx miui camera magisk mod and what can i say,this module works like a charm :good:

I also check the video properties using mx player,the framerates shows 60fps :laugh:

summaji

May 8, 2011
Navi Mumbai
Redmi Note 10 Pro
[120fps] 4k and 1080p Nitrogen OS {default Kernel}

I don't know about 60 fps. But by default gcam (don't select 60fps,keep it 30fps) is recording it in 120fps 4k and 1080p.:confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190106-141510_MX_Player_Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20190106-141510_MX_Player_Pro.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 3,014
  • Screenshot_20190106-141451_MX_Player_Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20190106-141451_MX_Player_Pro.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 2,995

YTSec

Oct 19, 2016
I'm interested in picking up a F1, but I was curious if anyone had shared some footage with this mod enabled? I'd like to see the 4k 60fps results!

Reactions: Dearminder

Shashwat Xtremezs

Apr 18, 2018
Patna, Bihar
Hello,i already test the 60fps module on my pixel experience + anx miui camera magisk mod and what can i say,this module works like a charm :good:

I also check the video properties using mx player,the framerates shows 60fps :laugh:

Hey I'm also on pixel experience latest build and the firmware version is beryllium-8.12.27-9.0, & also the anx miui camera port is there but even after flash this 60fps module there is no option in my anx miui camera for 60fps can you give me the help full link for which anx miui cam you are using . & Which sensor does your phone has? mine has sonyIMX 363. Please,

If you were on miui you can check it my tapping kernel version several time or just dialing in dialler app *#*#6484#*#* only on miui you'll get into CIT there in version information option in last you'll see the camera modules details as my front camera is from Samsung & main is sony & that auxiliary 5mp is by Samsung as well please inform if you know that.??

affendymahmud

Jun 11, 2018
Hey I'm also on pixel experience latest build and the firmware version is beryllium-8.12.27-9.0, & also the anx miui camera port is there but even after flash this 60fps module there is no option in my anx miui camera for 60fps can you give me the help full link for which anx miui cam you are using . & Which sensor does your phone has? mine has sonyIMX 363. Please,

If you were on miui you can check it my tapping kernel version several time or just dialing in dialler app *#*#6484#*#* only on miui you'll get into CIT there in version information option in last you'll see the camera modules details as my front camera is from Samsung & main is sony & that auxiliary 5mp is by Samsung as well please inform if you know that.??

Hello,i am using the latest anx miui camera module from the first page..perhaps u can check the video quality in settings..

Or try to deactive and reactive the 60fps module inside magisk

For the info about my sensor,i cant give the correct info about my sensor since i dont know how to do it unless in miui stock rom :D

Shashwat Xtremezs

Apr 18, 2018
Patna, Bihar
Hello,i am using the latest anx miui camera module from the first page..perhaps u can check the video quality in settings..

Or try to deactive and reactive the 60fps module inside magisk

For the info about my sensor,i cant give the correct info about my sensor since i dont know how to do it unless in miui stock rom :D

No matter what i do I can't see that, can you tell me which version of firmware are you using? And are you on latest build of pixel experience, and can you give me the anx miui camera's screenshot with video quality option please
Thank you?.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Poco F1 has 2 suppliers for the rear camera module. The current version of the mod, works only on one of those. The fix for second supplier is Work in Progress.

On which camera module does it works as mine is Sony IMX363 & as of now doesn't work , so the second sensor must be Samsung's S5K2L7 with same specs. And this one is also used in redmi note 6 pro .

affendymahmud

Jun 11, 2018
No matter what i do I can't see that, can you tell me which version of firmware are you using? And are you on latest build of pixel experience, and can you give me the anx miui camera's screenshot with video quality option please
Thank you?.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

On which camera module does it works as mine is Sony IMX363 & as of now doesn't work , so the second sensor must be Samsung's S5K2L7 with same specs. And this one is also used in redmi note 6 pro .

Hello,sorry for the late reply,about the firmware that i use iinm is 8.12.24 + latest spinx v2.3 kernel

And here the screenshot :laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190107-165205.png
    Screenshot_20190107-165205.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 883
Reactions: Shashwat Xtremezs

CROrION

Nov 10, 2010
We all have same sensor IMX363, it is sensor designed by Sony, but produced by different manufacturers. There is no way to check form what manufacturer is sensor in any phone.
Be patient, soon we will have support for all sensors.

Sash!

May 30, 2012
Sofia
Has somebody tested 4K 30FPS and whether it has EIS with this mod? I am trying to find a ROM/MOD/Camera app with EIS working on 4K. While the stock camera app lets you switch it on, it does nothing on 4K :(

Reactions: Andrea900 and YTSec

Top Liked Posts