• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][7.1.2 Beta2] Pixel Mod Include Home Button Animation for Nexus 2015

Search This thread

Charles_l

Oct 24, 2010
chromloop.com
Hi, N6P users, here is my Simple Pixel mod for Nexus 6P

Hi, N6P users, here is the full Pixel experience navigation bar for Nexus 6P

Require stock 7.1.2 Beta2 NPG47I

App info:
SystemUI.apk
Framework-res.apk
Other Pixel stock apps. (from Stock Pixel XL factory images)

Last update: 2017/03/23

Mod feature:
Pixel white nav button.
System UI tunner.
Pixel Home button animation
Blue theme
Night light mode
Round Icons (without settings)
Pixel Launcher and Wallpaper (without live wallpaper)
Back to Stock package provided.

PS, mod only works on stock 7.1.2 Beta2, DO NOT try on any other rom especially custom 7.1 roms, it won't work and you may need wiping data to recover your system! Should work on some rom base on 7.1.2 Beta2 , You Have been Warned

Details and Download

You may want to check out discussion thread on Nexus 5X:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-5x/themes-apps/mod-pixel-navigation-bar-home-button-t3498614

If you like my work, feel free to buy me a coffee. :good:

I provide a guide about how to port the animation, hope this can help you to understand the process.

:good:

Last edited:

Won't be druv

Feb 16, 2012
Hi, this works fantastically. I initially had problems and the phone was crashing. I reinstalled a backup, tried again, still system UI crashed. Then I thought about the system tuner. I reset and saved the configuration and all the crashing stopped. Thanks very much for this @Charles_l, it's pretty cool!

Charles_l

Oct 24, 2010
chromloop.com
Hi, this works fantastically. I initially had problems and the phone was crashing. I reinstalled a backup, tried again, still system UI crashed. Then I thought about the system tuner. I reset and saved the configuration and all the crashing stopped. Thanks very much for this @Charles_l, it's pretty cool!

That is helpful, did the crash happen when you tap the home button?

Reactions: ManikandanGuru

ManikandanGuru

Aug 9, 2013
Chennai
manikandan.guru

Same exact problem.

vanpra

Oct 28, 2016
Hi, N6P users, here is the full Pixel experience navigation bar for Nexus 6P

currently only work for stock 7.1.1 DP1

App info:
SystemUI.apk

Last update: 11/13/2016

Mod feature:
Pixel white nav button.
System UI tunner.
Pixel Home button animation

PS, mod only works on stock 7.1.1 DP1, DO NOT try on any other rom especially custom 7.1 roms, it won't work and you may need wiping data to recover your system! Should work on some rom base on 7.1.1 DP1, You Have been Warned

Interesting thing is the Nexus 5X have the same dex as 6P, only the resources are different.

Details and Download:
http://chromloop.com/2016/11/lets-bring-home-button-animation-pixel-nexus-android-7-1-1/

You may want to check out discussion thread on Nexus 5X:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-5x/themes-apps/mod-pixel-navigation-bar-home-button-t3498614

If you like my work, feel free to buy me a coffee.

What did you edit in the system UI to enable the animated nav bar? I didn't really understand your chromloop post

CavyS

Jul 1, 2013
Works perfect on my N6P on DP1, not systemui crashes. Thanks man! Someone needs to roll all the Pixel mods up in one zip to make it easy ;)

ekowwillis

Jan 30, 2012
Accra
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Works perfect on my N6P on DP1, not systemui crashes. Thanks man! Someone needs to roll all the Pixel mods up in one zip to make it easy ;)

Exactly my thoughts. With almost all the Pixel specific features ported over, it'll be nice if one developer can merge all the mods into one zip for easy installation. :good::good::good:

Reactions: mward7221

CavyS

Jul 1, 2013
Exactly my thoughts. With almost all the Pixel specific features ported over, it'll be nice if one developer can merge all the mods into one zip for easy installation. :good::good::good:
I'm hoping when the final build of 7.1 rolls out someone will then make a zip with AROMA installer for all the ports. No one is probably going to put too much time into it right now since they'd have to port it to DP1, then DP2, then final. But fingers crossed!

Reactions: DaringDomino3s

Top Liked Posts