[MOD][8.0+][Updated] MIUI 12 Live 'Super' Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

CommieColin

Nov 28, 2014
Albany, NY
I saw there are two new super wallpapers, dolomite and a beach scene with a shipwreck? Will that be ported? I'm using Redmi-note-9 and tried but it didn't work.
Came here looking for the same - they're probably the nicest Super Wallpapers yet! :D

Thank you to the dev for all your hard work - my girlfriend and I both use these on our phones and they're gorgeous

diegocapassi

Sep 24, 2011
Mirabella Eclano
Hi and tks 4 your job,its awesome.
Im on s20fe5g and works fine but have problems to delete the super wallpaper.
Ive deleted tje folder in Android >obb amd the apk also bit the wallpaper still are there(in mine samsung wallpaper picker)
Do you know whay have to do?
Many tks

ASCIIker

Jul 30, 2008
Lahore
Hi and tks 4 your job,its awesome.
Im on s20fe5g and works fine but have problems to delete the super wallpaper.
Ive deleted tje folder in Android >obb amd the apk also bit the wallpaper still are there(in mine samsung wallpaper picker)
Do you know whay have to do?
Many tks
dude, you dont have to delete anything manually, just go into manage apps and uninstall from there...just like uninstalling any other app!

Reactions: diegocapassi

diegocapassi

Sep 24, 2011
Mirabella Eclano
dude, you dont have to delete anything manually, just go into manage apps and uninstall from there...just like uninstalling any other app!
Tks,ive done it also...but still there was the wallpaper in the stock samsung wallpaper picker .
Tomorrow try to install again and make a screenshot
Anyway, tks 4 reply and have a good evening

diegocapassi

Sep 24, 2011
Mirabella Eclano
Tks,ive done it also...but still there was the wallpaper in the stock samsung wallpaper picker .
Tomorrow try to install again and make a screenshot
Anyway, tks 4 reply and have a good evening
Everything fine,s20fe5g

Just wanna ask if have some chance to try the new 1 with live weather condition based on GPS timing
Maybe I'm wrong but seems something like the xiaomi weather meteo widget but for the wallpaper
Ty so much

Last edited:

Imikeeee

Jun 29, 2017
So I downloaded to my P40Pro and what now? I cant ,,open,, the app , it takes me to the app settings ... (manage permissions , storage , battery thing etc)