• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MOD] A100 Peformance Enhancing build.prop for CM9 / ICS 4.0.x

Search This thread

das_webos_transformer

Feb 3, 2012
I'm using this on 4.0.3 and after some work the difference is slightly noticeable. On 1.5 ghz my mflops according to you specs are an average of 73 for multi thread and around 50 on single. I've yet to check the market. If y
Anyone wants I can post the build prop for 4.0.3, but its no biggie. Also when I cleared the cache it got rid of my Acer ring on green rom..... I know, frekin weird! But I proboly messed something up. Also the keyboard hiccups are back when I type fast.

EDIT revision 4 yeilds much better results, still, if anyone wants the modified version. Its available.
sent from my sexy-a$$-iconia tab

Last edited:

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
I'm using this on 4.0.3 and after some work the difference is slightly noticeable. On 1.5 ghz my mflops according to you specs are an average of 73 for multi thread and around 50 on single. I've yet to check the market. If y
Anyone wants I can post the build prop for 4.0.3, but its no biggie. Also when I cleared the cache it got rid of my Acer ring on green rom..... I know, frekin weird! But I proboly messed something up. Also the keyboard hiccups are back when I type fast.

EDIT revision 4 yeilds much better results, still, if anyone wants the modified version. Its available.
sent from my sexy-a$$-iconia tab

I thought the thread here in "General" was closed, I haven't been following it, I have noticed that you was participating in my other thread under Development section and would like to direct all others there also, this Thread will not be kept up to date, and yes Rev0.4 is a big difference over the previous ones. das_webos_transformer: i'd be interested in seeing your custom build.prop btw, if there is anything you do that I can add to Rev0.5 I will definitely give cite you in the *Edit thanks

Top Liked Posts