[Mod][AIO] AryaMod AIO SoundMod V3

Search This thread

asc1977

Apr 15, 2012
Schwetzingen
Hi friend

I asked some time before for my rom for permission to add your sound mod. Now for my new rom i ask again. Can i add to my rom?

And for my friend sanoc69 i ask too for permission bc he want to add too in his rom

Thx
Cheers

Reactions: sanoc69

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Hi friend

I asked some time before for my rom for permission to add your sound mod. Now for my new rom i ask again. Can i add to my rom?

And for my friend sanoc69 i ask too for permission bc he want to add too in his rom

Thx
Cheers
As long as credit is added in OP no need for permission. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

markokrstic0507

Sep 11, 2015
AryaMod Premium Sound Control

Hello everyone. Here is the first mod from AryaMod that I have tested on my S7Edge Nougat OS, hope you like it.
This mod would provide a full control of sound output of your phone and is a universal pack for most of ROMs/devices.

All in one app:

Viper4Android pre-installed driver
Dolby Atmos
Beats Audio

Download

Md5: 2551eaded6f667ab60f12633195aeb9e
Thanks @zhuhang, @worstenbrood and @androidexpert35

Make sure you have enough space (around 70MB) in system partition before flashing.
It doesn't any wipe for installing this mod.
If you already have a previous version of this mod on your rom, dirty flash your rom then this mod on top of that.
Flushing with TWRP? Do I need root? Sry noob question...

bigpapa007

Feb 22, 2014
I'm assuming this doesn't give the "stereo" option mod right? the one that makes music come out from the front speaker where you take calls right?
If so, do you know if there's a problem flashing this and zubis mod?
Thanks for this btw!

The Game

Sep 7, 2010
Sighisoara
i was wondering if the viper4android is updated to the latest version 2.5.0.5 version?
20170209_180308.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vivacity

Feb 7, 2013
AryaMod Premium Sound Control

Hello everyone. Here is the first mod from AryaMod that I have tested on my S7Edge Nougat OS, hope you like it.
This mod would provide a full control of sound output of your phone and is a universal pack for most of ROMs/devices.

All in one app:

• Viper4Android pre-installed driver
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Beats Audio

Screenshot_20170208-165107_zpsxjantw6n.png

Download
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634744542
Md5: 2551eaded6f667ab60f12633195aeb9e
Thanks @zhuhang, @worstenbrood and @androidexpert35

Make sure you have enough space (around 70MB) in system partition before flashing.
It doesn't any wipe for installing this mod.
If you already have a previous version of this mod on your rom, dirty flash your rom then this mod on top of that.

How to remove mod in case something goes wrong?

Jan 7, 2014
Installed on superman ROM v 2 on my w8 s7 edge. Very impressed for the first build. I am not noticing any additional battery drain than normal and music plays without a hitch in the stock player and Spotify. Great work :)

Reactions: Kamy

Vivacity

Feb 7, 2013
Either dirty flash your rom or restore the backup.
Seriously??? There is no uninstall file to flash? I cannot dirty flash rom, i will have to re-root, install xposed, custom kernel ect, will lose so much time. And i didnt make backup either..

Problem is i have dual speaker enabled. And it sounds strange with this mod.. :/

Last edited:

Xp3riaXpr3ss

Oct 13, 2016
Seriously??? There is no uninstall file to flash? I cannot dirty flash rom, i will have to re-root, install xposed, custom kernel ect, will lose so much time. And i didnt make backup either..

Problem is i have dual speaker enabled. And it sounds strange with this mod.. :/

Hi mate, hello again. I thought you took a chance by installing this mod on MM (since u mentioned Xposed) when OP stated its tested on Nougat and by doing so, should have at least made a backup in case things dun work out. Sucks to be in your shoes but I do hope you get it sorted out. Cheers.

Last edited:

Vivacity

Feb 7, 2013
Hi mate, hello again. I thought you took a chance by installing this mod on MM (since u mentioned Xposed) when OP stated its tested on Nougat and by doing so, should have at least made a backup in case things dun work out. Sucks to be in your shoes, but I do hope you get it sorted out. Cheers.
Yes.. i didnt think about making backup because i know these kind of mods normally have an uninstall file to flash.. hope the OP can state how to remove it manually with a file explorer.

toole

Dec 1, 2013

Do you even know what is called a "nandroid backup"???!! Nobody is forcing you to use this mod! Thanks again @Kamy .. Even notification sound comes out richer now!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vivacity

Feb 7, 2013
Do you what is called a "nandroid backup"???!! Nobody is forcing you to use this mod! Thanks again @Kamy .. Even notification sound comes out richer now!
Did someone speak to you? Why are you getting butthurt? Get lost. I was just asking to kamy. I never said the mod is not good. And next time open your ****ty eyes to see that i mentioned i did not make a nandroid backup because these kind of mods usually come with an uninstall zip. Now **** off, butthurt.

Reactions: liammendes

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone