[Mod][AIO] AryaMod AIO SoundMod V3

Search This thread

toole

Dec 1, 2013
Did someone speak to you? Why are you getting butthurt? Get lost. I was just asking to kamy. I never said the mod is not good. And next time open your ****ty eyes to see that i mentioned i did not make a nandroid backup because these kind of mods usually come with an uninstall zip. Now **** off, butthurt.
Well said.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alphaman10

Jul 23, 2015
It's written in OP. It may take time for the first run to load all of the dependencies after that it would open right away.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I read that but it's taking quit some time.. I'll reinstall and try again..thanks for your work..sound super nice with just viper and atmos..

Reactions: Kamy

adhd_1977

May 20, 2012
Terneuzen (NL)
I read that but it's taking quit some time.. I'll reinstall and try again..thanks for your work..sound super nice with just viper and atmos..

Installed on amdassadi N7 Rom, but only viper & dolby working, Beats is installed in the system. But wont load in settings of the sound control app. Waited about 10 minutes, but only white screen..

adhd_1977

May 20, 2012
Terneuzen (NL)
Screenshot of app in system, but stil no beats settings in the soundmod app...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170210-071839.png
    Screenshot_20170210-071839.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 785

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Installed on amdassadi N7 Rom, but only viper & dolby working, Beats is installed in the system. But wont load in settings of the sound control app. Waited about 10 minutes, but only white screen..
May I ask which root approach and kernel are you using?

Reactions: shabbat

toole

Dec 1, 2013
I am guessing it this mod have issue on stock kernel and needs a permissive mode.

@Kamy, well I am using a stock kernel and I've flashed your mod.. Working good on the s7
.and i am using your mod together with the inbuilt sound mod on Samsung phones. I think adapt sound or something.. All super

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
@Kamy, well I am using a stock kernel and I've flashed your mod.. Working good on the s7
.and i am using your mod together with the inbuilt sound mod on Samsung phones. I think adapt sound or something.. All super

Thank you for feedback. I am a bit confused why still some users have issue opening Beats.

Alphaman10

Jul 23, 2015

Is your kernel enforcing or permissive?

djamel.ghosto

Jan 30, 2017
Worked like charm on A510FD.
I already had the divine beats 9 suit installed with Dolby Atoms and Divine Eq as addons and had to browse through the app drawer back and forth to adjust the sound.
Thanks to this Mod, awesome by the way, all is in one place next to my Sony Music shortcut on the desktop.
I simply flashed over all I had and it's working. As of those who have issues, I personally couldn't have the Viper4Android working until I flashed a permissive kernel. Those on stock enforcing kernel don't realise perhaps that the viper driver isn't installed. Also, I had to deactivate the stock audio setting by renaming the system apk to .bak.
Keep up! Awesome.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Just to note, the Dashboard UI is for a certain DPI and doesn't display right on my screen. It looks a bit oversized.
If there's anything you could do to make it multi DPI, we would be grateful.

ecg803

Nov 3, 2013
I like this mod but the only thing I notice with beats part is I get a good bit crackling when people talk on YouTube with volume turned all the way up.I have tried adjusting beats equalizer but it is still their.

Last edited:

alabalas

Dec 3, 2011
U noticed that u can't put other files to kernel viper
It won't let me

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android