[MOD][AOKP/CM] ReVolt ROM Thread of Mods [JB]

Search This thread

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
Logo.png

As ReVolt ROM is growing, I thought it's time to have the Themers to Do what they love most for ReVolt ROM. So I am opening this Thread for any Themer / Modder who uses ReVolt JB and wants to create Something for it.
I only ask you guys to Test the Mod on the Version you created it for and then Send me the link or even post it here and it will be added to the OP as fast as I can.
Enjoy Modding ;)

Last edited:

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ReVolt JB 2.6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ReVolt Toggles (By Cyberboob)

SSBlue-toggles.jpg

Download Link

Last edited:

mocassino

Nov 16, 2012
great, I would love to have these mod/themes:

inverted apps (not just gapps, if possibile, also some others like facebook, twitter, dropbox, and so on)

long press menu softkey to kill foreground app (instead of back key, useful to control the multiwindows bar)

customizable toggle and status bar (color, trasparence, icons, clock, and so on...)

customizable lock screen

That's all :)

Reactions: steveria79

mocassino

Nov 16, 2012
After have tested the rom, I have something more to ask:

• a way to see the "R" of roaming near the signal icon on the status bar
  • a toggle for data connection that works properly
  • long press menu to kill the app in foreground

Then, of course, inverted apps would be appreciated :D

In my last post I had written some crappy things because I didn't actually try the rom.

Now that I have seen how is amazing the smoothness, and the battery life, I can see that, with the improvements above, it would be PERFECT.

:good:

DAMN: I'm an idiot.... I didn't see this is a S2 thread :( Sorry forgive me :(

Last edited:

Mr.NeoTrinity

Aug 14, 2010
Hello :))

I am on the search for an tranparet statusbar flashable zip.
Is there one existing?

Ther ver.2.8.2 is really smoth and stable.

Thank you for developing all this things for us sgs2 user :)))

sincerely :))

Reactions: vcihan

diddsen

May 13, 2009
@john
how big is file?
when i will download it my browser says 352mb...so complete?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

btw
is in rom an option to deactivate charging led?

Last edited:

Rene_ajax

Jun 17, 2012
Amsterdam
Hey man, can u PLZZ do sth REALLY simple: mod to bring toggles at bottem instead all the way up. My fingers almost cant go that far XD U will save my life PLZZ I appreciate this!!

Ps. version 4.2 dorimanxkernel

sarb900

Apr 15, 2012
Hello , your rom is awezome really! I would like another lockscreen, sorry my bad english, i love the stock lockscreen of 4.1.2, is there any chance to make it work in your rom?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.png

As ReVolt ROM is growing, I thought it's time to have the Themers to Do what they love most for ReVolt ROM. So I am opening this Thread for any Themer / Modder who uses ReVolt JB and wants to create Something for it.
    I only ask you guys to Test the Mod on the Version you created it for and then Send me the link or even post it here and it will be added to the OP as fast as I can.
    Enjoy Modding ;)
    ReVolt JB 2.6
    ReVolt Toggles (By Cyberboob)

SSBlue-toggles.jpg

Download Link
    Would you add this mod to your rom?
    Its BB10 lockscreen, I think this will make your rom different than the other S3 AOKPs.
    Cheers :D
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1920612

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
    great, I would love to have these mod/themes:

inverted apps (not just gapps, if possibile, also some others like facebook, twitter, dropbox, and so on)

long press menu softkey to kill foreground app (instead of back key, useful to control the multiwindows bar)

customizable toggle and status bar (color, trasparence, icons, clock, and so on...)

customizable lock screen

That's all :)
    Hello :))

I am on the search for an tranparet statusbar flashable zip.
    Is there one existing?

Ther ver.2.8.2 is really smoth and stable.

Thank you for developing all this things for us sgs2 user :)))

sincerely :))