[Mod] AOSP keyboard with number row for any rom

Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Hello everyone, here is a stock AOSP keyboard with enabled numbers row on top working on CM,AOSP 4.2.2 and TW 4.1.2 roms, there is still some polishing for some languages.

24nw.png

How to install:

make a backup and flash it on recovery

Download

• Download for SYSTEM
  • Download for PRELOAD, this zip would create a symlink file for preload folder, only for TW roms
    For Non-TW rom just extract LatinIME.apk file and push it to your app folder set permission to rw,r,r and reboot, just remember on Non-TW roms this mod is only availble for 4.2.2.

Credit: @cforlife for his mod, I made it working on other roms too.

Last edited:

mjrifath

May 13, 2012
Colombo
Thank

Another Awesome port from You.:laugh:

Thanks Mate:laugh:

Update: How to get "Enter key" on the keyboard (Sorry for this noob doubt) :eek:

Last edited:

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
not working for me always force close i am on CM 10.1.3 android 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Try extracting LatinIME.apk from the zip and copy it to system\app folder and overwrite it with current keyboard, fix permission to rw,r,r and then reboot, if got FC again extract libjni_latinime.so from the zip and push it to lib folder, root permission rw,r,r and reboot.

Reactions: khanboyz007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, here is a stock AOSP keyboard with enabled numbers row on top working on CM,AOSP 4.2.2 and TW 4.1.2 roms, there is still some polishing for some languages.

24nw.png

How to install:

make a backup and flash it on recovery

Download

• Download for SYSTEM
    • Download for PRELOAD, this zip would create a symlink file for preload folder, only for TW roms
      For Non-TW rom just extract LatinIME.apk file and push it to your app folder set permission to rw,r,r and reboot, just remember on Non-TW roms this mod is only availble for 4.2.2.

Credit: @cforlife for his mod, I made it working on other roms too.
    not working for me always force close i am on CM 10.1.3 android 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Try extracting LatinIME.apk from the zip and copy it to system\app folder and overwrite it with current keyboard, fix permission to rw,r,r and then reboot, if got FC again extract libjni_latinime.so from the zip and push it to lib folder, root permission rw,r,r and reboot.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone