• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][APP][2.3+]Raccoon Audio

Search This thread

c.innovation

Nov 5, 2011
Yogyakarta
tips-droid.blogspot.com

Raccoon Enhancer v4.0
Untitled-1.gif

Introduction
Do you like to listen to music? :cool: Or perhaps seeking to improve the audio performance on your Android device? :victory: Time you try raccoon audio enhancer :D

Raccoon Audio a.k.a R.A
What's Raccoon Audio?
Raccoon audio is audio optimization applications in the audio device is a modification and combination of multiple applications with the interface of the sound enhancer noozxoide EIZO-rewire ™ PRO simplified and modified to incorporate some engine sound enhancers like beats audio, dsp manager, SoundFX, dolby and some other.

What distinguishes Raccoon Audio sound enhancer with other applications?
-The difference is more RA refers to the optimization of the sound on your android device and maintain the stability of the supporting hardware audio device.
-Besides installing the RA in quite easily.
-Install RA without using CWM,
-Install RA without a push into the system,
-RA can run on any device that unroot,
-RA is not at risk of brick or bootloop,
-RA is more compatible with almost all ROMs and android devices, but it is also compatible with most music players and when you have an android device other sound enhancer, RA tend to be more friendly
-Effects of raccoon audio not only do you feel when playing on the music player, but the effects can be felt when you play back audio in the file browser that supports audio player, the youtube app, the internet browser

In any android version can be active RA?
Starting from gingerbread to jelly bean, for froyo RA can not run.

What privileges audio raccoon?
Raccoon audio smoother and more compatible with the music player or audio player such as youtube, browser and others. Besides the interface more attractive (for ics). Using the engine of sound enhancer that has been optimized so it is suitable for audio and raccoons can be used universally in different ROMs and devices.

How to use Raccoon Audio?
1.Download Racoon Audio by clicking link below post.
2.Install instruction include

Update Rakun Enhancer v2.9 23 Mar 2013
Change Log:
1.More feature, more smooth audio
2.Bug equalizer fix
3.DolbyMobile added (ROOT ONLY)
4.Eq Vol Boost added
5.More and more... :D

Update Rakun Enhancer v3.1 31 Mar 2013
Change Log:
2.Bug dolby and surround fix
3.Visualizer Wallpaper added (no drain battery)

Update Rakun Enhancer v4.0 14 Sep 2013
Change Log:
1.Multi windows support
2.New Icon :D
3.Android Jelly Bean 4.3 support

ScreenShot

Raccoon Enhancer Multi Windows
2wcnryx.png

Raccoon Enhancer on ICS / JB
IMG-20130215-WA0040.jpg

Raccoon Enhancer on GB
SC20130113-084739.png

FAQ (Please read before running raccoon in audio)
Q: RA only smaller?
A: Yes, RA is a combination of several audio enhancer such as I have described above, to our use of noozxoide interface, but we simplify and modification. Our consideration is a small file so for those of you who have a small memory can also be shared in the RA, in addition to that we have some other considerations especially for low device.

Q: Is the RA safe to run?
A: Safe, because of the way RA is relatively easy to install and does not cause brick, bootloop when you install applications such as audio enhancer should use CWM, or push to the system. Besides applications like RA and other articles on tips droid always through testing stages before publication so that readers tips droid safely use our applications and tutorials. RA is also safe from viruses and mallware (tested with some antivirus on your PC and android and declared clear of viruses and mallware)

Q: RA can run smoothly on the android version is it?
A: Our RA test runs smoothly on the stock ROM and some custom ROM from several different devices both vendors (Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Hi-Sense) and type. In Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Bean goes smoothly, but on froyo not work.

Q: After using RA why even a small sound effect almost no change?
A: In addition to RA, running or not depends on the compression of the song, when you use an uncompressed song irregularly, RA can not run optimally.

Q: My RA force close, what's the solution?
A: We minimize these events, some tests we did, but for some applications audio enhancer, I have tried to make the RA is compatible with other sound enhancer, but in some cases RA sometimes can not run smoothly with sound enhancer, if it happens, you should take the solution is please to freeze sound enhancer you have used before.

Q: Is the RA only have an effect on the music player?
A: No, the RA will provide overall audio effect, like on youtube application, browser, file manager that has audio player, ringtones and other (including voice when you call, but only a small effect to reduce noise so that the sound can be heard clearly when your phone, it also depends on your signal and your listener while also mic your speaker and your speakers)

Q: Is the RA can damage hardware audio?
A: RA helps you to optimize the audio hardware and software you. If you do the proper setting in RA, the audio device you will be more durable and optimal than not use RA, but if you are setting up the force in excess, will cause damage to your audio device.
Actually not only RA, but all applications enhancer and music players can damage your audio hardware, if you make the wrong setting volume dimaximalkan example, setting dimaximalkan without tolerance. Without the application of RA or audio enhancer memaximalkan even if you force a continual and regular basis, I can guarantee your hardware will be damaged, but it is less convenient when you hear the organ and can damage your hearing. DWYOR.

Q: How do I set RA is best?
A: For this question I answered "relative", we suggest you to try to do their own personalized settings, and the ability to tune your audio device. If you are confused you can find references on the internet how to set up the equalizer on the right and the best android.

Q: After using RA, why is music to be large or small volume suddenly?
A: Make sure you play good music and not compressed extrem, also make sure the bitrate of the song, make sure your music player and speaker capabilities of your audio device. Also make sure the RA runs and does not crash with audio enhancer you use before you install RA. Setting RA also affects the quality of the sound produced.
If it happens that you take is a solution uncheck audio compression options

I'm sorry if my words wrong, because I do not speak english very well

Special THX :angel: to all audio enhancer developer

If you are downloading, would you be willing to click thanks button for me

DOWNLOAD
For all device (except gal Y, gal pocket and gal duos)
DOWNLOAD
For gal y, gal pocket and gal duos
DOWNLOAD

M.A.C

Last edited:

c.innovation

Nov 5, 2011
Yogyakarta
tips-droid.blogspot.com
Iooking good I will try it where is the link

Sent from my Karbonn A21 using Tapatalk 2

please click on the raccoon audio icon above :D

thank you deign to use raccoon audio, after successfully please provide a review and constructive suggestions for the development of my apk :angel:

Thanks for this app . But i don't understand the language in settings.

OMG. sorry, I forgot, I have shared apk using Indonesian :p

I have now uploaded the apk re using English, would deign to retry apk that I translate into English:victory:

Reactions: hitman12 and rkmiks

c.innovation

Nov 5, 2011
Yogyakarta
tips-droid.blogspot.com
is this wont conflict with DSP manager?
or even better than DSP manager gan? :confused:

on multiple devices with dsp crash does not occur, but there is also a conflict with the DSP, if confilict with dsp, dsp would you freeze it first

for comparison should you try first, but I hope raccoon audio smooth and detailed audio will be heard clearly:D

once you try it, please to write a review;)

Reactions: hitman12

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale
Iooking good I will try it where is the link

Sent from my Karbonn A21 using Tapatalk 2

I'm assuming you took down the link to re-upload it in English? Because I can't find the link... I will try it for sure when there is one though. Thanks dev!

Here is the link, for those trying to download on mobile/phones (it does not work when clicking the picture on tapatalk/xda app). MOD Edit: Links removed.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

rkmiks

Jul 1, 2012
This is indeed a wonderful tool to boost the audio experience , but there is a problem that while changing settings sometimes the volume suddenly increases which is painful to ears. If this thing is solved . Its almost perfect.

jevan24

Sep 1, 2012
Clarksville, AR
Testing this out. Will report back. :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-i927 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

So far so good! Keep up the work!

c.innovation

Nov 5, 2011
Yogyakarta
tips-droid.blogspot.com
This is indeed a wonderful tool to boost the audio experience , but there is a problem that while changing settings sometimes the volume suddenly increases which is painful to ears. If this thing is solved . Its almost perfect.

thanks you for the advice :good:, I will try to fix :D. To temporarily increase problem solving with loudness of audio is uncheck compression options :angel:

Testing this out. Will report back. :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

So far so good! Keep up the work!

thanks for the report, glad to hear you are satisfied using raccoon audio ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Raccoon Enhancer v4.0
    Untitled-1.gif

Introduction
    Do you like to listen to music? :cool: Or perhaps seeking to improve the audio performance on your Android device? :victory: Time you try raccoon audio enhancer :D

Raccoon Audio a.k.a R.A
    What's Raccoon Audio?
    Raccoon audio is audio optimization applications in the audio device is a modification and combination of multiple applications with the interface of the sound enhancer noozxoide EIZO-rewire ™ PRO simplified and modified to incorporate some engine sound enhancers like beats audio, dsp manager, SoundFX, dolby and some other.

What distinguishes Raccoon Audio sound enhancer with other applications?
    -The difference is more RA refers to the optimization of the sound on your android device and maintain the stability of the supporting hardware audio device.
    -Besides installing the RA in quite easily.
    -Install RA without using CWM,
    -Install RA without a push into the system,
    -RA can run on any device that unroot,
    -RA is not at risk of brick or bootloop,
    -RA is more compatible with almost all ROMs and android devices, but it is also compatible with most music players and when you have an android device other sound enhancer, RA tend to be more friendly
    -Effects of raccoon audio not only do you feel when playing on the music player, but the effects can be felt when you play back audio in the file browser that supports audio player, the youtube app, the internet browser

In any android version can be active RA?
    Starting from gingerbread to jelly bean, for froyo RA can not run.

What privileges audio raccoon?
    Raccoon audio smoother and more compatible with the music player or audio player such as youtube, browser and others. Besides the interface more attractive (for ics). Using the engine of sound enhancer that has been optimized so it is suitable for audio and raccoons can be used universally in different ROMs and devices.

How to use Raccoon Audio?
    1.Download Racoon Audio by clicking link below post.
    2.Install instruction include

Update Rakun Enhancer v2.9 23 Mar 2013
    Change Log:
    2.Bug equalizer fix
    3.DolbyMobile added (ROOT ONLY)
    4.Eq Vol Boost added
    5.More and more... :D

Update Rakun Enhancer v3.1 31 Mar 2013
    Change Log:
    2.Bug dolby and surround fix
    3.Visualizer Wallpaper added (no drain battery)

Update Rakun Enhancer v4.0 14 Sep 2013
    Change Log:
    1.Multi windows support
    2.New Icon :D
    3.Android Jelly Bean 4.3 support

ScreenShot

Raccoon Enhancer Multi Windows
    2wcnryx.png

Raccoon Enhancer on ICS / JB
    IMG-20130215-WA0040.jpg

Raccoon Enhancer on GB
    SC20130113-084739.png

FAQ (Please read before running raccoon in audio)
    Q: RA only smaller?
    A: Yes, RA is a combination of several audio enhancer such as I have described above, to our use of noozxoide interface, but we simplify and modification. Our consideration is a small file so for those of you who have a small memory can also be shared in the RA, in addition to that we have some other considerations especially for low device.

Q: Is the RA safe to run?
    A: Safe, because of the way RA is relatively easy to install and does not cause brick, bootloop when you install applications such as audio enhancer should use CWM, or push to the system. Besides applications like RA and other articles on tips droid always through testing stages before publication so that readers tips droid safely use our applications and tutorials. RA is also safe from viruses and mallware (tested with some antivirus on your PC and android and declared clear of viruses and mallware)

Q: RA can run smoothly on the android version is it?
    A: Our RA test runs smoothly on the stock ROM and some custom ROM from several different devices both vendors (Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Hi-Sense) and type. In Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Bean goes smoothly, but on froyo not work.

Q: After using RA why even a small sound effect almost no change?
    A: In addition to RA, running or not depends on the compression of the song, when you use an uncompressed song irregularly, RA can not run optimally.

Q: My RA force close, what's the solution?
    A: We minimize these events, some tests we did, but for some applications audio enhancer, I have tried to make the RA is compatible with other sound enhancer, but in some cases RA sometimes can not run smoothly with sound enhancer, if it happens, you should take the solution is please to freeze sound enhancer you have used before.

Q: Is the RA only have an effect on the music player?
    A: No, the RA will provide overall audio effect, like on youtube application, browser, file manager that has audio player, ringtones and other (including voice when you call, but only a small effect to reduce noise so that the sound can be heard clearly when your phone, it also depends on your signal and your listener while also mic your speaker and your speakers)

Q: Is the RA can damage hardware audio?
    A: RA helps you to optimize the audio hardware and software you. If you do the proper setting in RA, the audio device you will be more durable and optimal than not use RA, but if you are setting up the force in excess, will cause damage to your audio device.
    Actually not only RA, but all applications enhancer and music players can damage your audio hardware, if you make the wrong setting volume dimaximalkan example, setting dimaximalkan without tolerance. Without the application of RA or audio enhancer memaximalkan even if you force a continual and regular basis, I can guarantee your hardware will be damaged, but it is less convenient when you hear the organ and can damage your hearing. DWYOR.

Q: How do I set RA is best?
    A: For this question I answered "relative", we suggest you to try to do their own personalized settings, and the ability to tune your audio device. If you are confused you can find references on the internet how to set up the equalizer on the right and the best android.

Q: After using RA, why is music to be large or small volume suddenly?
    A: Make sure you play good music and not compressed extrem, also make sure the bitrate of the song, make sure your music player and speaker capabilities of your audio device. Also make sure the RA runs and does not crash with audio enhancer you use before you install RA. Setting RA also affects the quality of the sound produced.
    If it happens that you take is a solution uncheck audio compression options

I'm sorry if my words wrong, because I do not speak english very well

Special THX :angel: to all audio enhancer developer

If you are downloading, would you be willing to click thanks button for me

DOWNLOAD
    For all device (except gal Y, gal pocket and gal duos)
    DOWNLOAD
    For gal y, gal pocket and gal duos
    DOWNLOAD

M.A.C
    kw1hc.png

Racccon audio has now turned into a raccoon optimizer (a.k.a raccoon audio v.5.0)
    raccoon optimizer is the combined result of several modifications and applications and scripts to optimize your android device

MOD Edit: Links Removed.
    Hi, do you have fixed that bug?

I'll try to fix
    I will try my best but I did not dare promise because not easy to merge dolby on my apk :)
    when i modify Dolby mobile on my apk is trying to minimize bug :)
    I find it to work extremely well. My equaliser of choice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thx :good:

I use the versione for galaxy y on my b5510, is it ok?
    Wheter yes, it doesn't have a great effect :(
    But on p500 this mod rocks :cowboy:

Yes, use version of gal Y, what ROM or enhancer do u used?

Does it work on the Nexus 4?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I thing yes :)

Iam using this app @all rom gal fit..that work perfecly...
    Five star...
    Its make my audio like home teather..

Tx boz rakun...

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

Welcome bro :D

i'm running balt rom 4.4 based on cm10.1. i can't get RA running on my device. keep force close. the balt rom comes with dsp manager. it causes fc too with the music player, that;s why i try to use RA. I've uninstalled the dsp manager from system. but i still can't make RA running. it force close each time i try to open it. any solutions ?

same here.running carbon rom on my g-nexus with AK kernel :confused:

sent from my Nexus XDAapp using my thumb

Maybe crash with other enhancer, plz freeze other enhancer look like dsp manager :)

Any news about fix for this bug?

Inviato dal mio LG-P760 con Tapatalk 2

Ok i`ll try to fix for next update :)
    :D will try this,,,