• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

[MOD] (APP) Gallery QuickPic (2020)

WSTxda

May 10, 2018
São Paulo
Hello gentlemen. I created an account just to post this question in this discussion. But have been lurking for years.
I gave up QP in 2016 and replaced with Simple and FStop. May I use this discussion to request a feature to be added to this mod? Please redirect me if I am mistaken.
I want QP to have an option for "Animated GIFS at thumbnails." Many market galleries have this but simply aren't fast enough to execute this option without sacrificing scrolling speed.
So if any gallery is fast enough, it's QP. And if there's any dev talented enough, it's someone here.
Can we please add this to QP? I offer my Eternal gratitude (700 days in phone years) and a monetary reward to the developer who makes this happen for me.
P.S. I'm not talking a few gids in a sea of still jpgs. Talking 25-40 Folders containing 200-500 gifs each. A p©ГΩ gallery of only gifs. Please? Anyone?
Done. However full screen viewing has become unstable. I'll try to fix it until the next update.

WSTxda

May 10, 2018
São Paulo
Do a global search for FFFF00FF and - 0xFF01 thru all res and smali folders. Or setTextColor in smali and look for - 0xFF01
I did not find any of the two values. The problem has already been found it stays in (res> color>dialog_list_color_selector) A problematic value (ff3a3a3a) causes the problem, however it is hardcoded

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com
I did not find any of the two values. The problem has already been found it stays in (res> color>dialog_list_color_selector) A problematic value (ff3a3a3a) causes the problem, however it is hardcoded
But ff3a3a3a is gray not pink, and by hard-coded I am not sure what that means... If it is hard-coded it should show in smali, get the ID for dialog list color selector in public xml and do a global search in smali for that ID. Doesn't matter to me, I love the pink....

WSTxda

May 10, 2018
São Paulo
But ff3a3a3a is gray not pink, and by hard-coded I am not sure what that means... If it is hard-coded it should show in smali, get the ID for dialog list color selector in public xml and do a global search in smali for that ID. Doesn't matter to me, I love the pink....
Yes, it is gray. More is gray only for versions below the Android Oreo LMAO.

selkirk_a

Mar 17, 2010
backup in the cloud

Congratulations and thank you very much for your excellent work.
I have a question: now in settings I do not see the backup in tje cloud option, have I lost ?.

Many thanks.

WSTxda

May 10, 2018
São Paulo
Congratulations and thank you very much for your excellent work.
I have a question: now in settings I do not see the backup in tje cloud option, have I lost ?.

Many thanks.
I had removed by malfunction along with the option to transfer Wi-fi, now I'm working on adding these features again.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone