[MOD] [APP] Port- flex clock widgets to g2 stock kk rom

Search This thread

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
I SIMPLY LOVE THE CLOCKWIDGET ON FLEX ROM. IT IS SIMPLY UNIQUE THAN THE TRADITIONAL DIGITAL ONES. SO I PORTED THE FLEX ROM CLOCKWIDGET TO THE G2 INDIAN 20B ROM.
THIS WILL REPLACE THE STOCK VERSION OF THE ROM, SO PLEASE BACKUP YOUR LGCLOCKWIDGET APK & ODEX FILES. I AINT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS BRICKS YOUR PHONE,,,,VERY UNLIKELY THOUGH

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MIRRORS TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS IN YOUR ROM , ASK ME FIRST PLEASE. IF ANYONE PLANS TO USE THIS FOR HIS WORK ON ROM PLEASE GIVE CREDIT COZ THAT PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT.

INSTALLATION:
1. DOWNLOAD THE FILE IE. LGCLOCKWIDGET.APK
2. MOVE TO /SYSTEM FOLDER AND GIVE PREMISSIONS 644 /-rw-r--r--.
3. IMP: DELETE LGCLOCKWIDGET.ODEX FROM /SYSTEM/PRIV-APP
4. MOVET THE LGCLOCKWIDGET.APK TO /SYSTEM/PRIV-APP FOLDER
5. REBOOT AND ENJOY:good:

DOWNLOAD

SCREENSHOT ADDED IN POST 2

PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKED THE MOD. PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT AND KEEPS THREAD CLEAN

Last edited:
Reactions: liho19

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
Simply beautiful

Attachments

• 1408825054599.jpg
    1408825054599.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 744

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Simply beautiful
    I SIMPLY LOVE THE CLOCKWIDGET ON FLEX ROM. IT IS SIMPLY UNIQUE THAN THE TRADITIONAL DIGITAL ONES. SO I PORTED THE FLEX ROM CLOCKWIDGET TO THE G2 INDIAN 20B ROM.
    THIS WILL REPLACE THE STOCK VERSION OF THE ROM, SO PLEASE BACKUP YOUR LGCLOCKWIDGET APK & ODEX FILES. I AINT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS BRICKS YOUR PHONE,,,,VERY UNLIKELY THOUGH

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MIRRORS TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS IN YOUR ROM , ASK ME FIRST PLEASE. IF ANYONE PLANS TO USE THIS FOR HIS WORK ON ROM PLEASE GIVE CREDIT COZ THAT PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT.

INSTALLATION:
    1. DOWNLOAD THE FILE IE. LGCLOCKWIDGET.APK
    2. MOVE TO /SYSTEM FOLDER AND GIVE PREMISSIONS 644 /-rw-r--r--.
    3. IMP: DELETE LGCLOCKWIDGET.ODEX FROM /SYSTEM/PRIV-APP
    4. MOVET THE LGCLOCKWIDGET.APK TO /SYSTEM/PRIV-APP FOLDER
    5. REBOOT AND ENJOY:good:

DOWNLOAD

SCREENSHOT ADDED IN POST 2

PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKED THE MOD. PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT AND KEEPS THREAD CLEAN