Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
You love Android 10 gestures but it annoys you to not be able to use them with other launchers?

You wish that custom ROM features were available on stock ROM!?

Well, then this is for you! :)

Just flash the attached Magisk Module to remove that gestures limitation once and for all. Now we are able to use navigation gestures with any Launcher on stock Android 10. If you want, you can, not only, remove the gestures protection but, also, apply other cool Mods that you're used to see only on custom ROMs, stuff like Battery styles, etc.

These other cool Mods were taken from Evolution X source code and adapted to work on stock AOSP ROM.

Downloads:

• Typhus_Gestural_Protection_Remover_for_Android10.zip - Gesture protection remover only (if you're not a fan of custom features...)

OR

• Typhus_MiA3_Mods_V4.zip - Fantastic Magisk Module Mod that, not only, removes the Gesture protection for third party launchers but also adds these other cool features (for the time being, only these ones...if I have time I'll add other cool stuff):

• Battery styles
    • QS Background Blur
    • Network traffic indicators
    • Battery bar
    • Lockscreen album art options
    • Music visualizer
    • 23 FoD Animations*
    • QS Headers styles
    • Dark Theme styles
    • FoD Icon Customization

Check the videos to see these features working:

* - Requires the "Collection of 23 FoD Animations for Android 10 Stock ROM" MOD. Get it HERE! If you don't, you'll only be able to disable/enable the FoD animation.

All of these Mods works great alongside Pixel Theme for Android 10. If you don't have the theme yet, you can get it
HERE! So....what are you waiting for!? ;)

Credits:

EvolutionX ROM team, specially @joeyhuab
ROM Control team, specially @daxgirl

Cheers!

Last edited:

Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
can u put some SS? i dont really understand exactly
There's not much I can show with a screen shot.

But you can understand what this module does if you test this:

1. Do not install the module
  2. Set Quickstep as your default launcher (if it's not already)
  3. Now, go to settings and enable Gesture navigation
  4. Install other launcher (if you haven't already)
  5. Go to settings and set that other launcher as default launcher and see what happens...

You'll notice that the system navigation will change to 3 button mode and you cannot enable the gesture navigation on settings.

If you install this module, that protection, that changes automatically to 3 button navigation, will disappear.

Cheers!

Reactions: Barbiox Dogg

Sami Devo

May 30, 2015
Dhaka
There's not much I can show with a screen shot.

But you can understand what this module does if you test this:

Do not install the module
Now, go to settings and enable Gesture navigation
Go to settings and set that other launcher as default launcher and see what happens...

You'll notice that the system navigation will change to 3 button mode and you cannot enable the gesture navigation on settings.

If you install this module, that protection, that changes automatically to 3 button navigation, will disappear.

Cheers!
Thanks ??

Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
OP has been updated.

Now, not only the protection that automatically disables gestures navigation on 3rd party launchers as been removed but, also, we can now set it up on Settings without the need to change to default launcher in order to enable gesture navigation.

Added, as well, 3 battery styles:

• Portrait icon with percentage inside
  • Circle battery with percentage inside
  • Circle battery without percentage

Only flash the one you like. For the time being it's not possible to change between battery mods on the fly at runtime. To change, uninstall the current module and install the desired module. If you don't want the battery Mod, just flash the gestures navigation protection remover module.

Cheers!

Reactions: Barbiox Dogg

Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
OP has been updated with new battery mod.

Now we're able to change battery style at runtime just like on a custom ROM.

Hope you enjoy this.

Cheers!

papafan

Mar 12, 2016
Salonica
OP has been updated with new battery mod.

Now we're able to change battery style at runtime just like on a custom ROM.

Hope you enjoy this.

Cheers!
It says that couldn't get root access and crashes...And the stock battery percentage disappeared! Uninstalled and installed many times...Do you know why? I have mi a3 phone in stock 10.Thanks.

Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
It says that couldn't get root access and crashes...And the stock battery percentage disappeared! Uninstalled and installed many times...Do you know why? I have mi a3 phone in stock 10.Thanks.
Can't you enable root permissions on Magisk to the app manually?

Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
OP has been updated and tittle changed.

Now it's called "Mi A3 Mods" since my goal is to port as many custom features as I can to stock ROM.

Latest feature added:
  • Background blur

Hope you may enjoy this.

Cheers!

Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
OP has been updated!

MiA3 Mods V3 for stock Android 10 ROM is now available.

Features added:

• Lockscreen album art options
  • Music visualizer
  • 23 FOD Animations (requires my other module with a collection of 23 FOD Animations)
  • QS Headers styles
  • Dark Theme styles

Cheers!

aarunsen

May 13, 2012
Madurai
Dear Typhus_
I've two requests.
(1) Call recorder. (as smooth as MIUI). The default call recorder on your mod is not working.
(2) Google Sound recorder app (tried many APKs, but no luck)

Typhus_

Jan 9, 2013
Lisbon
I
Dear Typhus_
I've two requests.
(1) Call recorder. (as smooth as MIUI). The default call recorder on your mod is not working.
(2) Google Sound recorder app (tried many APKs, but no luck)
I didn't add a call recorder on my MoD. It simply uses Google Dialer included on stock ROM. Which, if I'm not mistaken, are updated by Play Store after the Pixel features are added using the Pixel Theme.

Are you using the Pixel Theme as well?

aarunsen

May 13, 2012
Madurai
I

I didn't add a call recorder on my MoD. It simply uses Google Dialer included on stock ROM. Which, if I'm not mistaken, are updated by Play Store after the Pixel features are added using the Pixel Theme.

Are you using the Pixel Theme as well?
Yes I'm using pixel theme with lawnchair and all of your mods.