[MOD][APP]WhatsApp MOD Raccoon

Search This thread

c.innovation

Nov 5, 2011
Yogyakarta
tips-droid.blogspot.com

WhatsApp MOD Raccoon

Whatsapp one of the famous cross platform messenger. Lots of users Whatsapp both android devices and other devices. Since the number of such users, a lot of developers are starting to develop by modifying. Droid tips in this article, want to share with you a modification of the WA.

Whatsapp raccoon a.k.a WAKun
WAKun is one of the many mod Whatsapp application / WA, but WAKun have differences compared to other WA mod.

Excess WAKun:
1.WAKun modify icon emotion, but these emot emot sync with the WA ori, we realize that not all users WA using android platform, so if we make different modifications to the emot ori, when engaged in conversation with the user or user cross platform WA WA WA applications that do not use the MOD, the conversation will feel strange and disconnected our chat with your opponent while using these emot.
Untitled-1.gif
The left side is emot WA Ori and the right side is the result mod WAKun who still consider the meaning of each emot synchronization available.

2.WAKun use of WA sites or playstore which of course is the latest update WA

3.We trying to give the appearance that seemed attractive UI, so users do not feel bored when doing chat and be comforted when do chat

4.For step forward droid tips will make modifications to each icon, of course taking into account the meaning of the icon WA synchronizing the ori, besides tips droid also strive to provide the flexibility to modify the display of your WA *.
* Still in development planning

How to use WAKun
1.Uninstall first time you use it.
2.Download WAKun by clicking the image below.
3.Install WAKun.
4.Login back and enjoy the differences that exist in WAKun.

Update December 13, 2012
1.Update accordance with the latest version on the official site Whatsapp version 2.8.9245
2.Addition of emotion icon
3.Change minor UI

If you fail to do the following to verify this:
1.Uninstall wakun
2.Install wa ori of play store then login and verification
3.Uninstall wa ori the
4.Restart your device
5.Install wakun and log back

I'm sorry if my words wrong, because I do not speak english very well

If you are downloading, would you be willing to click thanks button
Special THX :angel: to YorZua

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WhatsApp MOD Raccoon

Whatsapp one of the famous cross platform messenger. Lots of users Whatsapp both android devices and other devices. Since the number of such users, a lot of developers are starting to develop by modifying. Droid tips in this article, want to share with you a modification of the WA.

Whatsapp raccoon a.k.a WAKun
    WAKun is one of the many mod Whatsapp application / WA, but WAKun have differences compared to other WA mod.

Excess WAKun:
    1.WAKun modify icon emotion, but these emot emot sync with the WA ori, we realize that not all users WA using android platform, so if we make different modifications to the emot ori, when engaged in conversation with the user or user cross platform WA WA WA applications that do not use the MOD, the conversation will feel strange and disconnected our chat with your opponent while using these emot.
    Untitled-1.gif
    The left side is emot WA Ori and the right side is the result mod WAKun who still consider the meaning of each emot synchronization available.

2.WAKun use of WA sites or playstore which of course is the latest update WA

3.We trying to give the appearance that seemed attractive UI, so users do not feel bored when doing chat and be comforted when do chat

4.For step forward droid tips will make modifications to each icon, of course taking into account the meaning of the icon WA synchronizing the ori, besides tips droid also strive to provide the flexibility to modify the display of your WA *.
    * Still in development planning

How to use WAKun
    1.Uninstall first time you use it.
    2.Download WAKun by clicking the image below.
    3.Install WAKun.
    4.Login back and enjoy the differences that exist in WAKun.

Update December 13, 2012
    1.Update accordance with the latest version on the official site Whatsapp version 2.8.9245
    2.Addition of emotion icon
    3.Change minor UI

If you fail to do the following to verify this:
    1.Uninstall wakun
    2.Install wa ori of play store then login and verification
    3.Uninstall wa ori the
    4.Restart your device
    5.Install wakun and log back

I'm sorry if my words wrong, because I do not speak english very well

If you are downloading, would you be willing to click thanks button
    Special THX :angel: to YorZua

Nice...