• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][APP][YoWA][DUAL] YoWhatsApp - WhatsApp theme, dual and privacy mod [V7.35]

Search This thread

gab90c

May 18, 2015
Italy
Unable to send messages (text remains in pending) but able to receive... so i installed another mod and i kicked off from all groups
damn i think to go back to official after 7 yrs

AdsonPiedade

Jul 3, 2014
Unable to send messages (text remains in pending) but able to receive... so i installed another mod and i kicked off from all groups
damn i think to go back to official after 7 yrs

New YOWA!!! YoWhatsapp has been recently launched by app developer Yousef Al-Basha, the app editor and mod enthusiast have added some of the features which make the YoWhatsApp APK stand apart from all the other Whatsapp Mods.

https://gbplus.net/latest-yowhatsapp-apk/

Destiny97

Jul 25, 2014
New YOWA!!! YoWhatsapp has been recently launched by app developer Yousef Al-Basha, the app editor and mod enthusiast have added some of the features which make the YoWhatsApp APK stand apart from all the other Whatsapp Mods.

https://gbplus.net/latest-yowhatsapp-apk/

I thinks its fake.
Admin told us in telegram channel:
I Request to all?
Go and dwld Fouad WhatsApp and don't send me any msgs regarding YoWA update..

And from onwards if I get any msg regarding yowa update then he / she will banned faster than the eye blink.. Keep in mind always

Pm msg to me = banned instantly

Phumlani

Apr 12, 2020
I keep getting an error that says "Connection to internet denied. Please check" how can I remove this?

DonAndress

Mar 16, 2010
Kraków
Samsung Galaxy A71
Guys, unfortunately new version messed up my theme a bit and now I can't find this option...
How do I change the background color in the home screen where I see a list of my chats? I mean the line with chats are grey and I'd like it to be black.

viucomosefaz

Jul 9, 2020
Eu uso muito os mods do whatsapp

Eu considero tanto o gb whatsapp quanto o yowhatsapp como ótimas opções ao aplicativo oficial
eu consigo adquirir as atualizações nesse site: viucomosefaz.com/yowhatsapp

cuttheknot

Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone know how WhatsApp and mods link the chat to media files?
I tried installing YoWhatsApp after copying an unencrypted msgstore.db and all media files to a YoWhatsApp folder (renaming media subfolders from WhatsApp to YoWhatsApp) but I get only the chat restored, with no media found.
Does it fail because WhatsApp use absolute paths? Do I need the file media.db? I couldn't get the latter file via WhatsApp-Key-DB-Extractor.

Thanks for any clue!

cuttheknot

Aug 9, 2020
I tried installing YoWhatsApp after copying an unencrypted msgstore.db and all media files to a YoWhatsApp folder (renaming media subfolders from WhatsApp to YoWhatsApp) but I get only the chat restored, with no media found.
Does it fail because WhatsApp use absolute paths? Do I need the file media.db? I couldn't get the latter file via WhatsApp-Key-DB-Extractor.

Thanks for any clue!

Anyone? So far the only way which worked for me is via Google Drive, but it's not an option for me now.

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
Use stock camera app instead of whatsapp cam?

Is it possible to use the built in camera app instead of the whatsapp built in cam?

Mynameisbt

Aug 1, 2009

Thanks for any clue!

I have been trying to restore an unencrypted msgstore.db file also. What version of YoWhatsapp did you use and where did you put the unencrypted database file?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FMWhatsApp
    photo_jpg.png

Hey there! I want to share my favorite WhatsApp modification with you, which implements features for theming, privacy and a dual system for multiple numbers on phone.
    FMWhatsApp is a great mod of the original WhatsApp application with custom privacy settings, coloring for nearly everything, a theme store, custom bubbles, ticks and emojis. No one will get banned for using it and there will be continuous updates with new WhatsApp base and many new Features. You can even suggest new ones.
    You don't need Xposed and not even root to install and run the whole modification properly.
    You can find a whole List with features, the download links and the changelog below.

This mod is NOT made by me. I am just sharing it with you to let you know it exists.

Features:

• Material design
    • ANTI-BAN
    • PRIVACY-Mods
    • Theme Store
    • Multi number support (different package names)
    • In app update notification
    • Manual Theming
    • Custom bubbles and ticks
    • Custom Menu Styles
    • Conversation lock
    • Floating action button
    • Multi language support
    • Media Mods (e.g. higher video/image size limit, no image share limit)
    • Send all file types
    • Swipe to exit conversation (optional)
    • Last seen information in chats overview
    • Custom wallpaper for each conversation
    • Hide call button
    • Titanium like backup integration without root
    • Hide Media from gallery
    • Widgets
    • And many more, just try out by yourself
    You can find some examples in the attachments. For more details visit the official Website.

Downloads:
    Official Website - Always the newest apk:
    http://fouadmods.com/fouad-whatsapp/

Note:
    I am not responsible for the content of the app.
    Change Log

Change Log:

Version: 7.40
    Date: 08-Mar-2018

• [Base Update] 2.18.65 - Play Store
    • [SUPER-EXCLUSIVE] Set Image as background for Home screen! (Option 1.1.2 > photo)
    • [Exclusive] Choose to place picture next to All/First/Last bubble (Option 3.4.6)
    • [Exclusive] My picture in conversation outside/inside (Options 3.4.1)
    • [Exclusive] My picture in groups outside/inside (Option 3.4.3)
    • [Added] Call Blocker/Who can call me option (Calls > Menu)
    • [Added] White Navigation bar support for Android 8.0+
    • [Added] 7 new icons (Option 1.3.3)
    • [Added] Azerbaijani langauge (Option 1.3.0)
    • [New] YoThemes Store design (YoMods > YoThemes > Download themes)
    • [New] Save themes now automatically also creates theme .zip file!
    • [Updated] Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) translation
    • [Fixed] Duplicate New Call FAB
    • [Fixed] Particaipant nickname not getting coloured in group
    • [Fixed] Messages text size not working for Arabic langauge
    • [Fixed] Trick to bypass WhatsApp lock from YoWidget
    • [Fixed] HSV Color options not showing on Android 8.0+
    • [Fixed] YoWidget not showing properly for Arabic language phones (RTL)
    • [Fixed] White Statusbar causes viewing Images to be cropped at bottom
    • [Fixed] Bugs with many Entry styles (Aran, Rounded, Simple, etc...)
    • [Fixed] Load theme does not apply wallpaper
    • [Fixed] WhatsApp big size on some phones
    • [Improved] FAB now moves to right in RTL langauges
    • [Improved] Overall speed
    • [] Other bugs fixes and Improvements

Version 7.35
    Date: 02-Feb-2017

• [Base Update] 2.18.9 - Play Store
    • [SUPER-EXCLUSIVE] Contact Picture Outside message bubble (Options 3.4)!
    • [Added-FINALLY] YoWA Widget! (Last Seen On/Off, unread messages count, and more!!)
    • [Added] Option to put contact pic Inside bubble (3.4.2)
    • [Added] Group participant name colour (Option 3.1.27)
    • [Added] "New Call" FAB in Calls Screen
    • [Added] Widget preview while coloring (Option 8)!
    • [Added] Widget Background Color (Option 8.0.0)
    • [Added] Widget Contact Name Text Color (Option 8.0.1)
    • [Added] Widget Status/Unread Message Text Color (Option 8.0.2)
    • [Added] Indonesian language to In-Convo translation
    • [Added] New ticks
    • [Added] New bubbles
    • [Improved] Hide Media From gallery (Option 7)
    • [Improved] Hide dividers (Option 2.3.5), now works in all screens (home, status, calls, contacts..)
    • [Fixed] More fixes for icon counter (badge)
    • [Fixed] End Call hang in some phones
    • [] Other bugs fixes and Improvements
    Help Needed Technical team or Developer

Help Needed Technical team or Developer
    Sir i have been using this app for long time about 2 or more year but now whatsapp is giving me temporary ban 1 st was 20 min 2 nd was 40 min 3 was 1hr 20 min
    can u tell me is this project closed or is the app detected
    when will i be able to use yowhatsapp again

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I have the same question...

Can we backup yo whatsapp chats to google drive. I mean that if I uninstall original whatsapp and install the mod, chat with a person, uninstall the mod and if I again install the original whatsapp then can the chat with the person could be restored?
    please reply asap.

its easy if u are using original whatsapp then backup the chats offline whatsapp stores the backup offline same as yowhatsapp
    now for some reasion i am getting temporary ban and u know we cant take backup on google drive but when i took the backup i simply installed original whatsapp but dont open it yet in the internal directory simply rename the folder from YoWhatsapp to Whatsapp (i dont remember the capital letters in both directories if you dont remember verify your whatsapp check the name and clear data from the settings>apps ) then verify u will get option to restore just click yes and its done :D:D:D
    i use GB whatsapp..which the author has stopped mod forever...so what can i do now..are you still working on it? I did not find any new update in your website

also, i am getting working for 14 days left