If you faced any issues visit the forum links given below
This does not belong to me and i never created this. If you are the owner of these files I will take this thread down immediately file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/8518773_640x640.png
Dolby Atmos Installation File: http://bit.ly/2zC2QGf
Dolby Atmos Uninstall File: http://bit.ly/2A4I54V
Deep Buffer remover: http://bit.ly/2zCxak4
Originally published By worstenbrood, Senior Member on 15th May 2015, 07:31 PM from
Now under the hands of ahrion, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 7th July 2016, 12:53 AM http://bit.ly/2BamRzL
I do not own this file or created it, it was originally developed by ahrion http://bit.ly/2BamRzL and worstenbrood, http://bit.ly/2A6uqKH
If you want this thread to be taken down, I will kindly do so. None of this belongs to me
What Is Dolby Atmos?
In most Dolby at-mos supported devices, specially crafted speakers are used but when you download this, dolby only uses software to make your speaker sound good. Dolby Atmos will allow you to listen high quality surround sound audio and it will amplify the audio without creating any distortions.
How do I install it?
Installing this mod is very simple
1.Launch your custom recovery by pressing Power-Volume Up-Home Button
2.Press Install and select the zip file(I used Twrp, it should be same across all custom recoverys)
3.Restart your device and thats it.(dont freak out when you see android is upgrading its normal)
4.You should find the dolby atmos app and adjust the equalizer or select the presets according to your needs
How do i unistall it?
You can unistall it by flashing the unistall file through twrp
- Initial release
- Fixed compatibility for Android 4.x in Ds.apk and DsUI.apk
- Changed uuid and name of the library so it doesnt conflict with other dolby libraries (Ds and DsUI still do but will be overwritten)
- Removed demo video, size reduced to 3 mb
- Renamed namespace
- Renamed Ds/DsUI to As/AsUI
- Start from a clean rom (dirty flash) when installing this since it will not cleanup the previous version !
- Patch both /system/etc/audio_effects.conf AND /system/vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf to bypass those badly implemented audio mods that blindly overwrite audio_effects.conf or put an unused audio_effects.conf in /system/vendor/etc.
- Added permissions in installer script
- Fixed permissions
- Fixed issue with audio_effects.conf on some devices
- Fixed removal of As* from http://bit.ly/2A6uqKH
WARNING: Permission to use this for your own mod is and will never be granted to anyone. If you would like to use my files for your ROM, and only your ROM, please contact me to obtain permission before doing so. By not adhering to my strict policies, you are in violation and the issue will be forwarded promptly to a moderator. You can thank kangers.
Collective Dolby Atmos® Port Thread, App for all devices (see above for details)
ahrion, worstenbrood, zackptg5, @worstenbrood (teaching me everything I know) @yoinx (helping hax headphone smali bug)
Source Code: https://github.com/therealahrion/Col...by-Atmos-Ports
Current Stable Version: v3.2
Stable Release Date: 2017-11-08
Last Updated 2017-11-08
If you found this helpful then give me a thanks