• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD] [AROMA] [*new update*]♧ Best Camera Audio Image Optimize for LG-G3 [AOSP][CM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

umersalman

Jul 29, 2015
Can anyone confirm this working on resurrection remix 5.1.1 ? :confused:

Edit: Confirmed. Works with RR 5.1.1 but there is no 4K video option. The result is amazing.

Last edited:

Gr3ml!n

Jan 11, 2012
Took a gamble and installed this on my lg g2 d802.. I'm on AICP ROM 5.1.1.. so far 4k won't work but everything else does including 13mp camera.. Pics are great, fast to take and just what I hoped for thank you....

Sent from the future!!

yung40oz84

Sep 23, 2014
sites.psu.edu
Try to uninstall and I get error updating binary............. I used snap, it gives me option to uninstall in apps, but I want all files removed, tried dirty flash ROM, that did not work either

Walla Walla

Feb 11, 2015
LA
after going insane for a couple hours trying different cameras, I found snap (super camera) is the better one only because the variety of legibable options it has. you can get it to 4k

Vivasanti

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks - works well with Blisspop.

I installed snapcam, which gave me 4k - after i installed this i can also select 4k in the google camera app aswell.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Thanks - works well with Blisspop.

I installed snapcam, which gave me 4k - after i installed this i can also select 4k in the google camera app aswell.

Thanks

Reactions: ICavalera

Vivasanti

Dec 27, 2010
Noticed that once installing Snap Cam it IS infact the only cam app that does 4k when your on CM/AOSP, once i installed Snap - i had the option in Google Camera and the Stock CM camera but it does not save the file after stopping the recording.

The Snap Cam 4k mode is definitely not as good as stock (very low FPS) but i guess its good its there :)

Kigsuha

May 24, 2012
Terrible unfortunately, especially how slow the camera becomes. Had to go back to Cloudy again after trying AOSP roms three times.

Using Cloudy + xcam = The best.

Tapatalked
Well that's sad, I use only a little the camera but the aosp camera is very terrible that it make you think if you have a camera from 2010 smartphone.
At night from 1m with flash stock ROM I get not a very good picture but I could see something.
Aosp camera : nothing to be seen , terrible .
By the way any camera app that allow taking picture with the flash always ON ?
Thank you

Vivasanti

Dec 27, 2010
Changed back to Cloudy - NOTHING is better or even comes close to Stock.

Tried.... Snap Camera, HTC Camera, Lenovo Super Camera, AOSP Camera, Google Camera - all of them are very sad.

Also Snap camera enables 4k back into AOSP roms but it looks like a bag of hell, not even close to true 4k.

Reactions: fr3d0x

flexmuzik

Sep 19, 2012
To the guys saying the quality is still terrible, have you tried the motorola camera with this mod? I found that the motorola camera gives WAY better quality pictures sometimes, especially compared to the HTC or AOSP cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MOD] [AROMA] [*new update*]♧ Best Camera Audio Image Optimize for LG-G3 [AOSP][CM]

credit go to Androidcid and blisspop
    CONFIRMED WORK ON aosp based rom LP 5.1 & 5.1.1

Lenovo-Vibe-Z2-Pro-aplikace-fotoapar%C3%A1tu-2-e1420566369342-360x202.jpeg

zf9kNdx.png

Lenovo Super Camera Audio Image Optimize for LG-G3 . It is the best custom camera app I've seen for our devices with a ton of options and you will definitely love it.

new version :
    thanks to Androidcid
    changelog :
    new engine for video quality
    fixed some problems they cause laggy
    4k fo CM and Blisspop
    video bitrates updates

link :
    new update : here

##########

Best Camera Audio Image Optimize for LG-G3

or from bliispop wepsite : mprvrsn_may_3_Camera-Image-Optimize_LG-G3_V9.zip

problems solved :

-link in the camera to the photos is not working:install lenovo gallery.
    -hdr working

bug
    when front camera isnt working : push photo review and go back , then itll work again

[COLOR="Red"]gallery[/COLOR] 4.1.290.150107 androidfile-host- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934544380 thanks to zwollywood.

update !!Version ANDROMEDA I

By Androidcid

<*>MOD Fixes
    <*>Bravia Engine
    <*>Androidcid Scripts
    <*>4K Option for Google Camera and more Camera
    <*>AOSP and STOCK Options
    <*>Improve Camera Stock
    <*>Removed Bootanimation fix
    <*>Qualcomm Snapdragon Camera
    <*>LG V10 APPS FOR STOCK ROM

download link
    how does this camera mod compares to the m9 port?

I still prefer M9 Camera port, camera itself its better... image quality about the same, il go for m9 IMO
    working for stock rom lollipop??

No is for aosp based rom . xcam is the best cam for stock lollipop