[MOD] Battery mods repository thread

Search This thread

Tayutama

May 21, 2010
Helsinge
Got a small problem compiling the file again for some odd reason so i'm getting the stock framework-res.apk to see how that goes but won't be before tomorrow

Idan73

Jul 19, 2010
Tomorrow is fine.if it's problem with evo black bar mod the original bar will do just fine.
Also can you please post original framework as well since I forgot to backup mine.

Question? What is version e in first post? Never saw screenshot of that one.

kalpik

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2010
Amsterdam
www.kalpik.com
Yeah i saw a E and F version... going to make those for what i already made... also version c is up for GT-I9000XXJM1 in the link i posted earlier to my mediafire account
Version C is already been made for XXJM1 :)

I did not make all for each version, as if someone needs a particular MOD, he can just request here.. Why to waste our time making something no one will use :)

Last edited:

psychedelic'd

Jun 25, 2010
I would love a mod for ZSJH1, but I can't see the pictures in the original thread since they are hosted on ImageShack which is blocked here in China. Could someone post the screen shots for the different versions on photobucket or something?

Also, do you need my framework.apk? Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

kalpik

May 19, 2010
Amsterdam
www.kalpik.com
I would love a mod for ZSJH1, but I can't see the pictures in the original thread since they are hosted on ImageShack which is blocked here in China. Could someone post the screen shots for the different versions on photobucket or something?

Also, do you need my framework.apk? Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.
Images added in first post.

For making a mod, we require /system/framework/framework-res.apk You can get it using root explorer, or adb. See the original post if you need more instructions.

Electroz

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 7, 2008
St. John's
Ok, I have just converted all white number versions (A through F) into metamorph files. These have been tested (working) on I9000UGJH2 firmware. From what I can tell (from looking at other firmware's framework-res.apk files, they should would on ANY Galaxy S 2.1 build, but WILL NOT WORK ON FROYO BUILDS! There is a list of unsuccessful reports at the bottom of this post.

Testing/Feedback on other firmwares would be appreciated!

I should also add: DO NOT change the name of these files. Metamorph requires the file name to stay the same as it matches a file within the .zip.

Instructions:

1. Root your device

2. Install Metamorph/Metamorph Pro from the Market

3. Open Metamorph, choose SCBM_X.zip (X replaced by the version number of choice that you have placed on your SD card), choose apply. Once completed, it will ask you to reboot. Do so! The phone will now attempt to reboot, but will not. Pull the battery out when the screen goes blank, reinsert and power on the device.

4. Wait for Android to load and enjoy your new battery meter.

I hope these work for other firmwares. Like I said, please let me know. But are CONFIRMED working on UGJH2 for the I9000!

I9000XFJM6 - NOT WORKING

Please Donate if this works and you find it useful!

Attachments

• SCBM_A.zip
    176.8 KB · Views: 20
  • SCBM_B.zip
    177.6 KB · Views: 14
  • SCBM_C.zip
    403.5 KB · Views: 19
  • SCBM_D.zip
    265 KB · Views: 13
  • SCBM_E.zip
    423.9 KB · Views: 17
  • SCBM_F.zip
    262.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
Id like to request for the XFJM6 version D, how do i grab the framework file that you require ?

psychedelic'd

Jun 25, 2010
Electroz's seems a little dangerous so I'll reluctant to try it.

Here's my apk. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• framework-res.apk.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 15

Tayutama

May 21, 2010
Helsinge
designgears.com/phones/SuperCircleBattery/GT-I9000/GT-I9000-I9000UGJH2_version_b_EBB.zip

that is the link for original evo bar mod from captivate page version b for i9000ugjh2 bell vibrant.
Requesting version d evo bar.

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?42qgd7smejpf8gp (Flashed UGJH2 and testet it myself)

Electroz's seems a little dangerous so I'll reluctant to try it.

Here's my apk. Thanks in advance.

What firmware is that from?
And what version do you want?

kalpik: here is the original framework-res.apk for I9000UGJH2: http://www.mediafire.com/?wabrpbvcb0a4c2y
Link to original framework-res.apk for I9000XWJM6: http://www.mediafire.com/?wabrpbvcb0a4c2y

Last edited:

psychedelic'd

Jun 25, 2010
Sorry forgot about that. It's from ZSJH1 and I'd like version c please. Thanks again.

Sent from the moon using XDA App

kalpik

May 19, 2010
Amsterdam
www.kalpik.com

psychedelic'd

Jun 25, 2010
I await the good news. Just wanna mention that I'm using Launcherpro instead of TW. Does that matter?

Sent from the moon using XDA App

Top Liked Posts