After applying this mod, I got a lot of problems. Settings are resetted, Home and Tasks buttons don't work anymore and I cannot extend the statusbar twice, just once. I did everything like in the top post.
How can I revert it?
I've deleted the script and rebooted, but still got the problems.
I'm on Pixel 3a, Android 10, September, EX Kernel, Magisk, BlackenedMod 1.8
Hmm ? That seems like more than this script could mess up? Not sure. Flashing the factory image formats and rewrites system, so it should be clean after that?
Like it was said before, what you say happened seems like a lot more than what this script could accomplish. Considering the number of users that have used these scripts across 3+ devices and that there exists very similar scripts it is more likely that something else caused your issues. I would say examine other possibilities before just jumping to the conclusion that this was the cause.
Do we need the workaround script too?Update!
Note: It is recommended that you reboot your phone after you have applied v2.0 so the customized changes / improvements takes full effect and is fully up & running as intended. Don't forget to also flash the Busybox Magisk module!
Version v2.0 (Major release):
- Re-made everything from scratch for Android Q
- Added a neat workaround for ElementalX kernel
- Blocked the per default safe-to-block wakelocks
- Enabled a few display ULPS props for Pixel 3a
- Silenced the DIAG_WS kernel wakelock for good
- Cleaned up a lot of stuff for improved stability
- Adjusted and polished the output messages
- Some additional minor stuff and adjustments
If you optionally want to donate a beer or five as a way to show your appreciation for all the dedicated hours and work that I am putting into this mod on a daily rate - then this link is the way to go!